Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By kelkel

Thread: HGH dosage questions for tendon recovery

  1. #1
    97viper is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    39

    HGH dosage questions for tendon recovery

    What would be the ideal dose, frequency, and timing to promote healing of tendons/ligaments and also fat burning? I am not looking for gains since I am recovering from an elbow surgery and am unable to lift as the rehabilitation is lagging way behind what was expected.

    Would 2 IU per day be sufficient for tendon healing and fat burning? Would it be best to inject half of the dose twice per day for tendon healing? Would it be recommended to inject every daily rather than take days off? Would mornings and after work (about 6pm) be sufficient or is that too late in the evening? I plan on injecting subQ rather than directly into the tendon.

    Edit - I forgot to mention this is generic Chinese yellow top.
    Last edited by 97viper; 04-21-2018 at 02:45 PM.

  2. #2
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,551
    2iu in the AM and 2iu again in the PM. give it about 6 weeks for IGF levels to hit their highest point before healing is optimized. however the fat burning effects will take place right away.
    97viper likes this.

  3. #3
    97viper is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    give it about 6 weeks for IGF levels to hit their highest point before healing is optimized.
    Thanks for the info and quick reply! Does this mean I should give it about 6 weeks before noticing much as far as healing?

  4. #4
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,551
    Quote Originally Posted by 97viper View Post
    Thanks for the info and quick reply! Does this mean I should give it about 6 weeks before noticing much as far as healing?
    how you ''feel'' in regards to healing while on HGH is hit or miss.. you just gotta trust the process. I had my back completely rebuilt with surgery awhile back.. I took 4iu of HGH and 200mg of deca along with some peptides to speed up the healing process. however, I was bed ridden and in horrible pain for a long time. so I didn't "feel'' it was working. but when I went to the doctors office a couple months later for X-rays on it, the doc was thuroghly impressed by how quickly I was healing

  5. #5
    97viper is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    39
    I had surgery on my elbow and it is way behind the healing curve. They expected me to be cleared after 4 months. So far it's been 6 months and I am only able to lift extremely light weight. I'm hoping the HGH speeds up the process. I'll try the 2IU in the AM and again in the PM.

  6. #6
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,551
    Quote Originally Posted by 97viper View Post
    I had surgery on my elbow and it is way behind the healing curve. They expected me to be cleared after 4 months. So far it's been 6 months and I am only able to lift extremely light weight. I'm hoping the HGH speeds up the process. I'll try the 2IU in the AM and again in the PM.
    I'd look into TB500 and BPC157 as well . very affordable compared to hgh

  7. #7
    97viper is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    39
    I tried the TB500 both before the surgery and again after the surgery and didn't notice much either time. I think it was 5mg/week for 6 weeks each time. The tendons were probably in too bad of shape before the surgery but I was hoping for more with the tb500 after the surgery. I haven't tried the bpc157.

  8. #8
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,935
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    2iu in the AM and 2iu again in the PM. give it about 6 weeks for IGF levels to hit their highest point before healing is optimized. however the fat burning effects will take place right away.
    This is just about the perfect schedule for most.
    4iu per day, split AM/PM

  9. #9
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,746
    While rehabbing a partial distal bicep tear, followed by a partial hamstring tendon tear, then a bicep femoris tear (about 50%) all within 6 months last year I ran test and deca both at 400 along with 2 iu's gh. Seemed to help dramatically.
    Obs and 97viper like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  10. #10
    97viper is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    While rehabbing a partial distal bicep tear, followed by a partial hamstring tendon tear, then a bicep femoris tear (about 50%) all within 6 months last year I ran test and deca both at 400 along with 2 iu's gh. Seemed to help dramatically.
    Thanks for the info. The main reason I made the thread was to decide between 2 and 4 IU per day. Due to cost I’d like to stick with 2IU’s if that’s all that is needed to promote healing of tendons which is my only goal right now, but if 4IU is more recommended I'll go that route.

  11. #11
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,551
    Quote Originally Posted by 97viper View Post
    Thanks for the info. The main reason I made the thread was to decide between 2 and 4 IU per day. Due to cost I’d like to stick with 2IU’s if that’s all that is needed to promote healing of tendons which is my only goal right now, but if 4IU is more recommended I'll go that route.
    an affordable route that will give you similar results but with less GH, is run 2iu of HGH in the day, and 20mg of MK677 at night (a GH secretagogue).
    that will give you as much HGH release as would 4iu but MK is much cheaper

  12. #12
    XXXXXXXXXX's Avatar
    XXXXXXXXXX is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    doesnt fffffff matter
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    an affordable route that will give you similar results but with less GH, is run 2iu of HGH in the day, and 20mg of MK677 at night (a GH secretagogue).
    that will give you as much HGH release as would 4iu but MK is much cheaper
    mk677(60pills) cost like 80euros excluded shipping so that compensates for 2iu for similar results, cheaper way
    So for the other 2iu of hgh "budget friendly" what brand or name of gh should i be looking for

  13. #13
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,551
    Quote Originally Posted by gj0n3yb View Post
    mk677(60pills) cost like 80euros excluded shipping so that compensates for 2iu for similar results, cheaper way
    So for the other 2iu of hgh "budget friendly" what brand or name of gh should i be looking for
    thats a little pricey for MK .. its about $70 or so in the USA. but not that big a difference. 20mg of MK dose before bed with 5mg melatonin is going to be very similar to at least 2iu of HGH. then you take your actual HGH in the day.

    check your pm

  14. #14
    97viper is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    an affordable route that will give you similar results but with less GH, is run 2iu of HGH in the day, and 20mg of MK677 at night (a GH secretagogue).
    that will give you as much HGH release as would 4iu but MK is much cheaper
    Excellent info! Thanks!

  15. #15
    Kinglondon's Avatar
    Kinglondon is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    126
    I took 3.3ius/day for almost a year to heal some tendonosis issues but didn’t notice any difference. Possibly some bunk hgh or possibly hgh does not heal tendonosis.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •