Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Insulin Train

JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member

Insulin Train

Ok, so after doing my research and due to my unfortunately position that now I'm off everything and on a harsh PCT to get my wife pregnant, I decided that I wanted to try insulin to see what happens with it and LR3.

Insulin gets a bad rap and people say you can die from it; sure you can, but you can die from tons of things in life if not used properly.

So I've talked to a few members here about it, namely Gear Headed, but also did some research watching Milos Sarcev who basically pioneered its use in body building.

Even respectful Olympians like Yates didn't like slin and said he got bigger but his gains were garbage, but then you have Coleman who was on it and came conditioned like no other in his prime. Utlimately, slin has to be used properly.

Milo advocates using slin pre and pwo, that's it. His reason: to get the blood and nutrients to the muscles when needed; to avoid storing fat and instead, store glycogen into the tissues. He says to put creatine and EAA (not BCAA) into a intrawork out. Fast-acting insulin is in and out of your body, so this is the preferred delivery kind, not the slower ones, which further reduces any risks of comas etc.

So, today I will go to Walmart and get some insulin. It should only be like 25 bux for 100ius. They only allow you to get the fast-acting ones without prescription, which is exactly what I need. I'll start low and take it only on workout days. I don't see how I could die or go into a coma following Milos' method.

Currently, because I'm natty, I could only work out 4x a week since my recovery is like that of a newbie for some reason lol. If this stuff helps with recoverly then I will increase to max 6x a week, push, pull, legs like I was on gear... but we'll see.

So I will only be taking my peptides 4x a week, again, not something that is being abused that could kill me. I will eat carbs of course while taking both LR3 and slin.

So any pros or vets here want to chime in? I know many advocate against slin unless you compete for a living, and I myself have made posts that slin is stupid and ruined body-building, but what really ruined body building is the over-abuse of everything these guys take today.

Furthermore, there has been more research showing that slin actually has anti-aging effects and that body builders are actually become diabetic not from slin usage, but over abuse of GH. Some anti-aging clinics are starting to use insulin to help lower blood glucose because stable blood glucose obviously has health benefits.

Again, I wouldn't ever consider taking slin because I'm not a pro nor will I ever compete, but in my position, I cannot take anything that could interfere with my fertility. I cannot go into calorie restriction because even that could slow the process down since the body will regulate homrones to survive rather than replicate. I can't take any gear obviously, nor would it be a point to do so now that my levels are in the low range of 310 test, just to risk going infertile again... So my logic is: Ok, take the most anabolic stuff you can that won't mess with this...

Any protocols and dosage advice would be appreciated. I'm also supposed to get a blood glucose monitor, any suggestions which?

Thanks
    Last edited by JuliusPleaser; 10-10-2018 at 09:17 AM.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    So, today I will go to Walmart and get some insulin. It should only be like 25 bux for 100ius. They only allow you to get the fast-acting ones without prescription, which is exactly what I need.
    just a quick correction here . Wal-mart only sales Novalin-R without a prescription. everyone thinks the 'R' stands for "rapid" , this is WRONG . the R stands for "Regular" . Novalin R is a regular acting insulin , NOT a super fast acting insulin. Kicks in in about 25 mins, but peaks in about 2+ hours and is in the system for up to 5 .
    again this is not a Rapid acting insulin. HOWEVER , it works just fine for a Milos style protocol you just have to time things right. and be careful of the 'second' peak that comes 2 hours after you've injected it.

I can provide more feedback a bit later.

also , you need to properly time your IGF and your insulin use. both of these are hypo-glycemic . the amount of carbs you may need with 10iu of insulin (lets say its 50g) can be much higher when running IGF at the same time (you may need 100g).

wal-mart has glucose meters as well. all you need is a basic Relion brand thats only like $10 . don't forget the strips and the lancets

Got it. Thanks of the important input.

So when, basically I would inject slin Prework-out.. 25 mins later, start sipping the carb/creatine/eaa drink during workout as well... then just make sure I eat carbs in the next two hours?

Got it. Thanks of the important input.

So when, basically I would inject slin Prework-out.. 25 mins later, start sipping the carb/creatine/eaa drink during workout as well... then just make sure I eat carbs in the next two hours?
    yeah you'll start with only like 5iu of slin 20 or so mins before your workout .. your carb drink should have 25-50 g of carbs (thats person dependent and over time you'll use your glucose meter to check and track and see exactly how many carbs you need per IU of slin .. me personally right now I'm at 4g of carb per 1iu of slin).
    Then you'll have your post workout meal and that should contain whey protein and more fast acting carbs (again cause of 2 hour peak from that first injection).

as you get more advanced you can start upping the dosages and splitting the dosages up, where you do one injection before your workout and another after your workout.

right now - I'm running 5iu in the morning with 5iu of HGH . 10iu pre workout . 10-15 iu post workout.
    BUT that takes time to get to and tracking blood sugar levels with glucose meter and finding out what works for you and exactly the amount of carbs you need

Ok so I'm running IGF 1 receptor grade. 50mcg preworkout… I should combine it with the proper dose of slin correct? Also, how long does slin last constituted...does it get weaker, should I freeze individual shots (that's what I do with IGF since its in bac water)…

Ok so I'm running IGF 1 receptor grade. 50mcg preworkout… I should combine it with the proper dose of slin correct?
    this is very 'gray' and debatable. its not advisable to run Insulin and IGF at the exact same time (meaning dosed together) because that greatly increases the risk of hypo-gycemia (as they both lower blood sugar).
    You don't need IGF present in the blood stream with insulin for it to be effective, or vice versa. for 'safety' and to help mitigate the risk of going hypo , I would run the IGF about 3 hours post workout. (note: I generally recommend 50mcg of IGF 2x per day in split dosages)

I'm pretty sure the idea of running IGFLr3 pre workout came from the idea or running IGF-des, which only has a 20 minute active life. but LR3 is going to do its thing for hours post workout when there is still plenty of cell signaling going on.

Also, how long does slin last constituted...does it get weaker, should I freeze individual shots (that's what I do with IGF since its in bac water)…
    you said "slin" . that does not need to be re-consitituted. and no never freeze slin.

but perhaps you meant IGF-Lr3 , which does need reconstituted . however, a bottle of IGFLr3 will only last you about 2 weeks at most anyhow. so no need to worry about how long it lasts or storing it . that shit goes fast.

just for grins you may find this thread interesting

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-lr3-cost.html

OK just got my Novolin N from Walmart.

I also got a Relion glucose test. I haven't eaten all day actually, so I decided to see what my fasted levels are.. I got 98.. not sure if that is good or bad.

I also went to vitamin shop and got myself a BCAA +EAA mix supplement.

Tomorrow is leg day so I'll wake up shoot and 5iu of slin; eat my cereal 35 carbs, and fairlife milk 13 grams protein and 6 carbs.. so that should cover carbs for the shot.

While I work out i'll drink the BCAA EAA supplement, since I kept reading that BCAA's alone do nothing.

My workouts are about an hr or so; I'lll come home, I live 7 mins away from gym...have my PWO shake 50g protein and what 50 or 100 carbs?

2 hrs later, eat my breakfast: cup of Rice. 3 whole eggs and ham, 2% cheese.

Then the rest of my meals will be steak and jasmine rice, and chicken and jasmine rice a cup each. 2 hrs apart from each.

Sound like a plan?

Indeed. Well peptide sciences has a good rep.. Their receptor grade LR3 is 120, so if you did 120 x 10, it would be 1200 dollars. I just started taking it we'll see. If I could get Increlex I would, but I don't have any access to that.

I can get GH, but from china its hit or miss. I rather take from American labs here, which this lab is.

Wait I just realized Increlex is 40000mcg lol, damn. That is certainly worth it for the long run.

so what do you all think?

I work out fasted in the AM... That will changes as I will do a carb meal; milk and cereal which will give me about 45 grams of carbs and some protein from the milk (Fairlife is 13g) and no fat. This should take care of 5iu insulin without an issue.

I will sip my creatine/EAA/BCAA drink while I work out.

PWO I'll have 50g whey and 50g fast carbs, keeping fat low.

2 hours later I'll eat my first meal consisting of Jasmine rice, 3 whole eggs, lean ham, and 2% kraft cheese.

2 hours after that, Steak or chicken with Jasmine rice.

and whatever other meals I eat, probably less carbs as the night goes on.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    so what do you all think?

I work out fasted in the AM... That will changes as I will do a carb meal; milk and cereal which will give me about 45 grams of carbs and some protein from the milk (Fairlife is 13g) and no fat. This should take care of 5iu insulin without an issue.

I will sip my creatine/EAA/BCAA drink while I work out.

PWO I'll have 50g whey and 50g fast carbs, keeping fat low.

2 hours later I'll eat my first meal consisting of Jasmine rice, 3 whole eggs, lean ham, and 2% kraft cheese.

2 hours after that, Steak or chicken with Jasmine rice.

and whatever other meals I eat, probably less carbs as the night goes on.
    Just remember, if you crash and need quick sugar, never mix with fats. Fats slow down digestion of sugars
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Just remember, if you crash and need quick sugar, never mix with fats. Fats slow down digestion of sugars
    yep, good point . everyone thinks you shouldn't take in fats when you take in exogenous insulin cause that will somehow make you fat. the reason is we don't want fats slowing down the digestion of our carbs. fats do not need no damn insulin to make you fat, fats can store as body fat without insulin what-so-ever.
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 10-10-2018 at 07:25 PM.

OK just got my Novolin N from Walmart.
    Did you end up getting Novalin "N" or Novalin "R" ?

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Did you end up getting Novalin "N" or Novalin "R" ?
    Novolin N

Damn I'm Soo tempted to use Slin
    GearHeaded and Obs like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Damn I'm Soo tempted to use Slin
    all the cool kids are doing it
    Obs likes this.

Novolin N

this is a lot longer acting insulin that doesn't kick in for an hour or two and can last half the day. the "Milos" protocol will not work well with this long acting of an insulin.
    however you can get some anti-catabolic benefits of using a long acting insulin, but you're better off using it with HGH.
    its cheap enough, like 23$, so you could still just pick up some 'R'

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Maybe use this: https://www.1mg.com/drugs/humalog-10...kwikpen-273396 for easy dosing.
    Not sure how "fast acting" Insulin Lispro is though?

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    this is a lot longer acting insulin that doesn't kick in for an hour or two and can last half the day. the "Milos" protocol will not work well with this long acting of an insulin.
    however you can get some anti-catabolic benefits of using a long acting insulin, but you're better off using it with HGH.
    its cheap enough, like 23$, so you could still just pick up some 'R'
    Or some Nova-Log aspart.

I thought it kicked in in 30 mins, then peaked at 2hrs, and was out in 4...

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I found this list, maybe helpful?

https://www.joslin.org/info/insulin_...f_insulin.html
    I thought it kicked in in 30 mins, then peaked at 2hrs, and was out in 4...

Damn. I wonder if Walmart sells the R otc?

If I can't return this bottle, what kind of protocol could I do with this longer acting?

Ill prob go back to Walmart tomorrow and get R anyway, but I'm curious?

I was so excited to start tomorrow morn and now I have to fix this issue.,

Yea I just confirmed with the pharmacist that I cannot return the Novolin N... Their faster acting brand is called Relion R, just so you all know and don't make the same mistake I made. I'm gonna go grab that now, then start my day

It's better to lose 25 bux than your life

OK...

Took my first 5 units of slin… I lost my virginity.

Ate a bowl of cereal and fairlife milk. These contain enough carbs to cover the slin dosage, but just for safe measures, I put 2 teaspoons (8g of pure sugar) in my intraworkout eaa/bcaa/creatine drink.

Lets see how the pump goes on this leg day

Ok, took my glucose test and was 48 after administering 5 units after about 30 mins....

Ok, took my glucose test and was 48 after administering 5 units after about 30 mins....
    Keep an eye on it.

Damn. I wonder if Walmart sells the R otc?
    Yes they do . Thats what I've been recommending most guys on here use that have access to wal-mart and its legal otc . or to go humalog online.
    novalin N does not work well for a Milos style insulin protocol and loading nutrients intra workout, its too slow and long.

edit- good to hear you were able to get the "R"

did you have a PRE insulin meal ? or did you take your insulin fasted and have your first meal of the day? the number "48" makes me think you were probably fasted when taking your first dose.

I personally don't recommend doing it fasted for new users or for guys running a Milos style protocol . Its better to get a meal in. wait an hour then take your insulin and begin your protocol and consuming your carbs and eaa drink
    Capebuffalo likes this.

I did eat a small meal; consisting about 45 grams of carbs and 15g of protein (cereal and fairlife milk)… I probably took the test too early. I went to gym with amino drink and even added 8gs of table sugar...

Everything worked out fine, no sides, nice pump, even sweat a bit more.

Just got back home downed 50g protein and eating some gummy bears lol..

I did eat a small meal; consisting about 45 grams of carbs and 15g of protein (cereal and fairlife milk)… I probably took the test too early. I went to gym with amino drink and even added 8gs of table sugar...

Everything worked out fine, no sides, nice pump, even sweat a bit more.

Just got back home downed 50g protein and eating some gummy bears lol..
    like I always tell my fiance don't use low blood sugars to justify eating junk food

Although gummy bears actually are pretty good post workout carb I know gummy bears don't stand a chance if I see them within reaching distance I'll eat so many gummy bears that my shit will be made out of gummy bears and nothing else

I only had two small packs, about 40gs of carbs.

I really can't wait to see what this slin and igf protocol will do... I know it won't do as much as with running gear, but I hope it does something to help me not shrivel away while trying to get my wife preg lol.

I only had two small packs, about 40gs of carbs.

I really can't wait to see what this slin and igf protocol will do... I know it won't do as much as with running gear, but I hope it does something to help me not shrivel away while trying to get my wife preg lol.
    Shit man you'll be surprised if the training is in place slin can put as much size on you as a 500 milligram a week test cycle could

Damn, well then, I'm gonna blow up...My training is in place for sure, just right now my recoverability is taking me 5 days to heal from it; but hopefully slin helps with recovery and ill be hitting muscle group 2x a week

I can't wait to get my wife preg and jump back on all if it combined... But I can't wait to see what this does alone. So much fear into slin and its really not that bad at all.

Upped slin to 6 units this am... Hitting arms. I want to see if I can get an insane pump. Added more pure cane sugar to my amino drink.

Upped slin to 6 units this am... Hitting arms. I want to see if I can get an insane pump. Added more pure cane sugar to my amino drink.
    pumps going to come a little bit later after you've had some time to load up glycogen. give it a week or so

Indeed. I'll up to 7 units Monday and each day until I hit 10 units. Probably just stay there unless I feel totally comfortable going higher 2x a day, but probably won't.

So here's my protocol which I got down this week:

I will be using Slin on workout days only.

I workout in the morning so I will wake up, eat my cereal and fairlife milk (zero fat). I will have to add more cereal as I increase the slin units. So I'm having 1 cup of cereal at 5 units, ill have to take 2 cups of cereal at 10ius.

Intraworkout drink: Hydrobcca supplement has 7g BCAA and 3g EAA... I will actually add table sugar to the drink since it is sugar free. Yesterday I added 8 grams of sugar, this will have to also increase as units hit 10. I also add 5g of micronized creatine monohydrate. I've read Milo's protocol is 20 creatine, 20 EAA and 20 glutamine...overkill? Necessary? Idk.

Lr3 I will take Postwork out. I'm not worried about PWO hypo because then I have my 55g whey protein shake with 50g of simple carbs.

1 hr later, I will have my breakfast, which is usually 3 whole eggs, 1 cup of jasmine rice, 2 slices of 2% Kraft singles and 4oz of lean ham...This is my favorite meal of the day and really don't want to change it, but I read one should try to eat no fat so long as the Slin is active. Since "R" is active for about 4 hours, I would probably have to turn my whole eggs into egg whites, but does it matter that much if its not TOO much fat?Or I can wait a little longer and eat it after 4 hrs total have passed, which should be around 2pm. Usually my PWO shake is 12am. So l slin would have been taken at 10am, Id hit the gym at 10:30-11, be done around 12-1230, PWO shake, then eat around 2pm.

then I will eat my remaining meals 2-3 hours as I get hungry. Eat meal will have carbs in it but was also thinking to just drop carb as the night goes on.

Either way, being that I'm on this PCT pregnacy protocol, I feel I'm gonna get fat no matter what. I hope this slin protocol increases lean tissue so that it kind of 'recomps' what I look like back to something decent lol. Right now I'm probably 20% bf (dad body no joke) and I look like shit..so if I'm gonna get some more fat, I would hope slin adds a ton of muscle to make up for it.

Any tweaks and adjustments for this would be appreciated.
    Last edited by JuliusPleaser; 10-13-2018 at 12:10 PM.

I was just thinking as I was walking the dog... would a carb-cycling slin protocol be effective?

5 days High carbs on workout days.

3 days low carb: Possible use low-dose slin to help achieve ketogenesis faster, following high fat and protein days on off days?

Kay kay is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    You can eat fats on slin. Don’t listen to these rumours.... I’ve used slin before every meal up to 20iu per and eaten fats in the 10-30g range in a meal while still getting leaner.

However I do believe in high carb low fat for MY body type and FOR ME low fat high carb combined with insulin and tren is fucking magical.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information