JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member

HGH + SLIN timing?

Alright, so again more confusing research...

Since we are taking exogenous slin and GH, when we or what we eat doesn't matter.... but doesn't HGH and SLIN oppose each other in some way, since the body would not release them simultaneously?

I ask this because I'm about done with IGF1 (2 days left) and have a hgh kit on hand to start. However, my current protocol also includes slin….

I work out in the AM, usually an hour before I wake up. People say to use GH fasted and then do cardio, but I don't feel like changing my entire schedule to do cardio; and frankly, most fat is lost due to diet and NEAT rather than cardio (unless its the final stubborn fat).

So what happens if I took my SLIN and GH together? One site I read said take you GH 30 mins prior to slin, so it goes to the liver and does its thing, THEN take slin after that process is over...

Any clarity to this would be appreciated.

Thanks.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    I work out in the AM, usually an hour before I wake up.
    Please teach me this trick Obi Wan, you are my only hope!

LOL.... I wrote that wrong

BTW, what is my goal? Well, the BEST scenario is to recomp since I'm probably 20% BF right now. I also gained about 5lbs since I started taking slin, but doesn't appear to be any fat gain. I can't wait to get the wife preg so I can jump back on anabolics but right now I can only stick with what im doing.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    the main reason for combining HGH and insulin together , in regards to timing (theres lots of other reasons), is to get a dramatic increase in IGF from the liver. you get a much larger spike of IGF with these two together.
    however the exact timing is not as important as you think as HGH will be lingering in your body for several hours after injection and so will the NovalinR insulin.
    timing is much more crucial when your using GHRH/Ps with insulin, not actual exogenous HGH itself.

I would pin the hgh sometime in the morning after waking up and then pin the slin before your morning workout. if your short on time then theres not an issue pinning them at the same time as both will be in the blood stream within 30 mins.

for growth.. I'll pin both at the same time. first thing in the morning upon waking , 5iu HGH and 5iu slin with 30g whey isolate ( and 20mg dbol ).
    this is more of an anti-catabolic anti-cortisol protocol. then I'll pin later that day a couple more times pre workout and post workout.

sounds good

I'm still doing 10iu slin pre and 15iu PWO

Do you advise going any higher than this. I feel comfortable with it but if more is better I would do more lol. I have noticed amazing pumps, recovery and I gained about 5lbs; also seems my strength is returning to almost juice levels lol. Its been about 3 weeks on slin, so I'll probably have to jump off in the 3 (total of 6 weeks). For GH I'll pin 5iu on workout days only, like I do slin. Because of when I work out, I'll just do the AM at the same time.

bump

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    25iu of slin around the workout window (pre and post totals) is about all I'd recommend . unless you had other protocols and AAS in play to facilitate even further growth.
    but you could add another 5iu or so at another time during the day with one of your meals.

example of what I mean (though my schedule is much different then yours)
    5iu slin upon waking
    10is slin pre workout in the evening
    15iu slin post workout in the evening

that extra 5iu in the morning serves various purposes.. but my point is you may be able to find a similar option with your schedule for an added insulin dose

perhaps meal 2 to, and then after that, reduce carbs and go fats for night...

Along with my GH in the am, I was also thinking of getting mk 677 and taking it before bed to increase the natural pulse, so my 'fat-burning' phase will be the 8hrs that I sleep, so long as my final meals are very low or no carbs.

Thread Information