Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By MACKATTACK
  • 1 Post By MACKATTACK
  • 1 Post By thebigmoe

Thread: HGH/Test/Diet- what to expect. Am I doing this right?

Dorrocks is offline New Member

HGH/Test/Diet- what to expect. Am I doing this right?

Hey guys- what a great resource- please let me know thoughts here

38 male. 5’10 and 220. 18% BF- been working out for about 9 months now- never in my life have I gone to the gym so this is all new.

I currently go to gym 4-5 days a week and hit it hard for an hour- then hit 15-30 of cardio when I’m there. Only been doing this part of gym for about 2 months.

Doc put me on TRT at 200mg weekly in which I’ve now bumped up to 450 weekly

Doc also gave me omnitrope HGH and I take 6iu nightly. This is my 2nd week of this

Diet is this.

After workout
    Protein shake
    2 eggs
    Yogurt and granola

Snack
    Protein shake

Lunch
    Turkey and cheese wrap

Snack
    Protein shake

Dinner
    6oz filet
    Green beans

Snack
    Protein shake

I am no bodybuilder per se and my diet is horrible as I eat like a 6 year old. But let me assure you that is 10 xs better than I was eating. I still hit cheat meals (maybe 3 per week) and the occasional bowl of ice cream

My question is - will I get results at all with the way I am doing this? Sure I could tweek things for optimal results and probably will at some point. I currently have a 3 month supply of the HGH at 6iu daily as well. Plan is to stay on for a full year.

Any help/advise is appreciated

Thanks in advance from your lazy gym dude

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Two questions:

Your doctor put you on 6iu of Pharm Grade HGH right away and recommended to take it at night?

Why did you decide to bump it up to 450mg Test a week?

Btw your meal plan is the biggest problem, needs alot of work. You have to make a decision if you are 100 percent into this or not, if so I will help you with the meal plan.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You bumped your test to 450mg? Are you planning on staying at that dose? 200 is already pretty extreme for trt. high is best taken in the morning did you ramp up to 6ius? All this gear won’t do anything without a proper diet.

Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    Two questions:

Your doctor put you on 6iu of Pharm Grade HGH right away and recommended to take it at night?

Why did you decide to bump it up to 450mg Test a week?

Btw your meal plan is the biggest problem, needs alot of work. You have to make a decision if you are 100 percent into this or not, if so I will help you with the meal plan.

Yes- doc put me on omnitrope 6iu at night. I was however taking semorilin and GHRP-2 from him for 2 months before asking if he would put me on GH.
    As far as the TRT, he put me on 200mg weekly and I started taking another 250 weekly. Figured if I had low T, the 200 got me to normal. I planned on being on 450 for 12 weeks and then back to 200 per week. I obviously have the gear I want but no idea how to take it. Yes I’m all in on this so any help would be more than welcomed!!

I should have stated earlier too that I am only looking for better body composition- not looking to get massive. Definitely cut the fat back but also gain a few lbs muscle. Think Ryan Reynolds ( no homo)

Again- I’m open to any and all suggestions as I do not want to waste this- thank you guys in advance.
    Last edited by Dorrocks; 12-17-2018 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Not enough info

Diet ?
    Last edited by Dorrocks; 12-17-2018 at 03:52 PM.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    6Iu of gh from the doctor? Holy fuck! Society is changing lol.

If you want very strong GH pulses take large doses of arginine with hexarelin, thats basically good as it gets.

that being said gh and test are good for an average joe to lose some fat but not really for bulking.according to your post your goals are the lean physique which can be obtained on 0ius and 0mg. Most valuable thing to do is 0 carbs in this situation as your endogenous insulin will blunt GH if its active. Combo of short term fasting with those GH doses will be intense in terms of fat loss.

If i was you I would use 2iu GH with 100mcg hexarelin and 12G of arginine when you wake up and don't eat for at least 6 hours afterwards
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 12-17-2018 at 08:33 PM.

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    No expert by a long shot here . But all I have read on this forum is HGH is taken 3 x's a day and I trust this forum over any Dr. in public practice , I have ever meet ? Soooooo Have you researched HGH dose and way to take it and why you take it 3 x's a day . From what I have seen the timing of HGH and the way you eat is very important ! Good luck on your goal . Your post is not written like a newbie to lifting ?

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    No expert by a long shot here . But all I have read on this forum is HGH is taken 3 x's a day and I trust this forum over any Dr. in public practice , I have ever meet ? Soooooo Have you researched HGH dose and way to take it and why you take it 3 x's a day . From what I have seen the timing of HGH and the way you eat is very important ! Good luck on your goal . Your post is not written like a newbie to lifting ?
    That is wrong information.......
    redz likes this.

I have taken HGH a million different ways, morning, night, pre workout, post workout, 2 times a day....etc. What matters the most at the end of the day is the LENGTH of time taking it. I recommend taking HGH 3+ months at a time. I take all of mine 4-5iu first thing in the morning. I recommend NOT taking it at night because it stunts your natural production which is produced when you sleep.
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

I have taken HGH a million different ways, morning, night, pre workout, post workout, 2 times a day....etc. What matters the most at the end of the day is the LENGTH of time taking it. I recommend taking HGH 3+ months at a time. I take all of mine 4-5iu first thing in the morning. I recommend NOT taking it at night because it stunts your natural production which is produced when you sleep.

Perfect. What about the diet part that I’m currently taking? Will that drop the fat and preserve the current muscles?

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries
    I am not disputing what you posted when you posted "That is wrong information" . I have a question .

Why then were there more than one thread with guys asking how to keep HGH cool enough when taking to work . Why were there more than one discussion about 3 injections a day ? These were threads from 4 or 5 yrs ago . I could not find them as far back as I searched in this section . As usual , lol when I post something I do not have personal experience from I seem to misstate things . Thank you for correcting me ......

I did read this or maybe it is just my old timers causing a brain fart at 59 ? Didn't mean to talk out my ass . In my mind and from water cooler talk I did post that as truth from my "reading and hearsay" . Sorry for "That wrong information" was not my intent .

Thank all you young bucks for tolerating my old ass Almost 60 and still learning ! It is great to see all of you young men being so knowledgeable ! When I started juicing in the 70's gear was not looked at as a felony . Basically legal along with ecstasy . Another big change is how smart yall are on PCT . About the only info in 1977 was from "The Underground Steroid Handbook , lol ! excess is best from amount pinned to the amount eaten ...... Just a blast from the past . Semi legal gear , even gave shots in the locker room ........ times have changed so much !

That is wrong information.......

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    To my understanding, HGH is best taken in the morning, on an empty stomach, and don't eat within 30-45 minutes of taking it
    There are different forms of HGH, peptides, etc. Where it is better to take them multiple times a day, different times, etc.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Fatfriend is offline New Member
    I’m right there with you on the diet. Mine needs serious help. Following along for the diet advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thebigmoe is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    [FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]I am not disputing what you posted when you posted "That is wrong information" .
    Why then were there more than one thread with guys asking how to keep HGH cool enough when taking to work . Why were there more than one discussion about 3 injections a day ?
    You can either take it 3 times per day which is ideal since it keep levels stable throughout the day, or first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

Thread Information