t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100

Hgh for fat loss

Hello all.

My clinic offers hgh. I know from reading most agree that 6 months is needed for effects. My question's are as follows.

1. How many iu''s are needed per day for fat loss? I've seen 1-2 and 3-4 ranges.

2. What are typically fat loss percentage's ?

fiddlesticks is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Go to Wal-Mart and buy a 3 dollar bottle of caffeine and 17 dollars for bronkaid, way more effective than HGH for fat loss. Arginine too

If you're hellbent on gh use GHRP

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not sure why people always said you need to wait months for fat loss on hgh. probably because they were using fake chinese stuff. if you're getting legit stuff from a pharmacy, you'll see fat loss by week 4 at 4 IU's a day, 5 on 2 off, especially with diet and cardio. I had my best abs on Tev Tropin hgh and I didn't diet or do cardio.

Anon19283 is online now New Member
    HGH works great for fat loss in my experience. Really noticable effects within 3 months without changing my diet or workout much when I first started it at 4-6iu a day 7 days a week. Since upping that dose and changing my diet, as well as dosing HGH along with a few other things before doing fasted cardio in the morning, the fat loss has really progressed and been much more noticable on a bi-weekly basis it seems.

If you have the money I highly reccommend running it year round. If you dont and just want fat loss then there are much better options.

Quester is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    Hello all.

My clinic offers hgh. I know from reading most agree that 6 months is needed for effects. My question's are as follows.

1. How many iu''s are needed per day for fat loss? I've seen 1-2 and 3-4 ranges.

2. What are typically fat loss percentage's ?
    If your clinic is in the states then it is a semorellin or a semorelin/GHRH combo, HGH is illegal unles you have a very extreme medical condition and the prescriber would lose their license and go to jail, perhaps the pharmacist also.
    Yes, HGH, semorellin or a semorelin/GHRH combo works great for fat loss.

Thread Information