Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 4 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Using insulin with visceral/stomach fat?

tuxpic is offline New Member

Using insulin with visceral/stomach fat?

Hi guys, Im planning on doing a 8 weeks 2g test prop cycle. I have been reading for some months about insuling use and I want to add it to my cycle.
    My question is, at the moment i have some stomach/visceral (and subcutaneous) fat but only in the stomach, the rest of the body im very lean. So would it be a problem for using insulin ? I guess it could lead to a bit more of fat gain, but after the cycle i will do a cruise with DNP until I lose all the fat before starting a new cycle.

Any guess on that?
    Thanks.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    It depends on how you run it and how you eat. I've seen guys get incredibly pudgy on insulin , while on the other I've seen guys at 7% BF using it and staying lean. Insulin use in bodybuilding is a science. Learn everything you can before you make that leap.
    CA_DXB_85 likes this.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tuxpic View Post
    Hi guys, Im planning on doing a 8 weeks 2g test prop cycle. I have been reading for some months about insuling use and I want to add it to my cycle.
    My question is, at the moment i have some stomach/visceral (and subcutaneous) fat but only in the stomach, the rest of the body im very lean. So would it be a problem for using insulin ? I guess it could lead to a bit more of fat gain, but after the cycle i will do a cruise with DNP until I lose all the fat before starting a new cycle.

Any guess on that?
    Thanks.
    How do you even know its visceral fat? A lot of the time its just food bloat.

2 grams of prop is gonna fucking hurt lol.

You could use small doses of DNP on the insulin cycle (10-20mg) to prevent any fat gain and even lose fat. DNP interacts w insulin to make it far more powerful.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    insulin itself does not cause Visceral fat. a calorie surplus coupled with excess dietary fat and fructose-sugar is what stores visceral fat.

shoot insulin 5 times a day while in a low fat hypo-caloric diet that consists of lean protein and starches (glucose) and you'll likely lose body fat, including visceral fat.

shoot no insulin but consume a hyper caloric diet high in dietary fat and fructose sugars and you will get fat, including visceral fat.

couple of things to note;

- dietary fat does NOT require insulin to be stored. its stores itself all by itself (just with some enzymes not insulin). so if your in a calorie surplus the fat you consume is essentially shuttled right into stored body fat.. even if your in a deficit it will be stored as body fat (however being in a deficit it can still be burned off as energy after storage)

- high fructose corn syrup and fructose are a type of sugar that CANNOT be stored as muscle glycogen. if they don't get burned up immediately as energy or have some ability to store in the liver they will get stored as fat.
    the body on the other hand has entire metabolic processes and signaling mechanisms its goes through to signal 'starches and glucose' sugars to be stored as muscle glycogen. the body wants to store these sugars as muscle first and foremost.. in fact, these sugars are often times more 'anabolic ' then protein (most amino acids, nutrients, creatine, etc.. rely on these sugars to get into muscle cells anyhow)

Insulin is just the 'key' to let these nutrients into the muscle cells. however for fat to become visceral or body fat, it requires no 'key' or hormonal response from the body.

so NO insulin itself will not cause visceral fat. adding a bunch of shit to that insulin to your insulin protocol because your afraid of going hypo however will cause this.

driving a Ferrari will not get you reckless driving tickets .. driving a Ferrari drunk and reckless like a fool will .

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    insulin itself does not cause Visceral fat. a calorie surplus coupled with excess dietary fat and fructose-sugar is what stores visceral fat.

shoot insulin 5 times a day while in a low fat hypo-caloric diet that consists of lean protein and starches (glucose) and you'll likely lose body fat, including visceral fat.

shoot no insulin but consume a hyper caloric diet high in dietary fat and fructose sugars and you will get fat, including visceral fat.

couple of things to note;

- dietary fat does NOT require insulin to be stored. its stores itself all by itself (just with some enzymes not insulin). so if your in a calorie surplus the fat you consume is essentially shuttled right into stored body fat.. even if your in a deficit it will be stored as body fat (however being in a deficit it can still be burned off as energy after storage)

- high fructose corn syrup and fructose are a type of sugar that CANNOT be stored as muscle glycogen. if they don't get burned up immediately as energy or have some ability to store in the liver they will get stored as fat.
    the body on the other hand has entire metabolic processes and signaling mechanisms its goes through to signal 'starches and glucose' sugars to be stored as muscle glycogen. the body wants to store these sugars as muscle first and foremost.. in fact, these sugars are often times more 'anabolic ' then protein (most amino acids, nutrients, creatine, etc.. rely on these sugars to get into muscle cells anyhow)

Insulin is just the 'key' to let these nutrients into the muscle cells. however for fat to become visceral or body fat, it requires no 'key' or hormonal response from the body.

so NO insulin itself will not cause visceral fat. adding a bunch of shit to that insulin to your insulin protocol because your afraid of going hypo however will cause this.

driving a Ferrari will not get you reckless driving tickets .. driving a Ferrari drunk and reckless like a fool will .
    I see 0 benefits of fructose anything at all. Makes me feel like shit and obviously that hinders my physique. Pure sucrose mixed in water works very good though.

Thread Information