• 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 1 Post By 956Vette
  • 1 Post By Iranon
  • 2 Post By Beefcheeks7
  • 1 Post By Cylon357

Thread: Hgh and coming off a cycle

Beefcheeks7 is offline Associate Member

Hgh and coming off a cycle

So I came off a cycle of tbol and test and was planning to cruise on a trt dose to my next cycle. I had two different test from different companies, one test was used on cycle and I had the other test to cruise with. The second test is bunk but I still am on good hgh currently. My question is will the hgh help me keep some of my gains? Currently just waiting to have test prescribed so hopefully it won't take too long but I've been off for about a month.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcheeks7 View Post
    So I came off a cycle of tbol and test and was planning to cruise on a trt dose to my next cycle. I had two different test from different companies, one test was used on cycle and I had the other test to cruise with. The second test is bunk but I still am on good hgh currently. My question is will the hgh help me keep some of my gains? Currently just waiting to have test prescribed so hopefully it won't take too long but I've been off for about a month.
    HGH generally helps me with sleep and recovery, but I don't use it at more than 2iu per day, and even that I don't use all the time. I have been a little underwhelmed with my experiences with HGH, but that might just be how my system reacts.

That's the round about way of saying: "it might not help a lot in this case, but it can't hurt".
    Iranon likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    HGH generally helps me with sleep and recovery, but I don't use it at more than 2iu per day, and even that I don't use all the time. I have been a little underwhelmed with my experiences with HGH, but that might just be how my system reacts.

That's the round about way of saying: "it might not help a lot in this case, but it can't hurt".
    Pretty much what I figured but thanks for the input.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    When your hormones are less than supraphysiologic (or even therapeutic), unsure boosting growth hormone is a wise investment. Maybe a minimalist dosage is better than nothing (for metabolism/sleep/etc).
    Cylon357 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    When your hormones are less than supraphysiologic (or even therapeutic), unsure boosting growth hormone is a wise investment. Maybe a minimalist dosage is better than nothing (for metabolism/sleep/etc).
    I have been on hgh since my cycle started I have t stopped taking it just wondering if its benefiting me in anyway till I get get some legit test to get back on.

Blog Entries
    Agreed.

Adding that maybe some GH boosting peptides might be a better bridge, of sorts.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I have been on hgh since my cycle started I have t stopped taking it just wondering if its benefiting me in anyway till I get get some legit test to get back on.
    I follow, since it's unlikely to continue paying dividends you're accustomed to, what's your plan now?

Iranon is offline Associate Member
    Not a fan of HGH, however at 2iu ED I thing it is fine. It will take at least 6months for you to see any real gains from it, low dose long duration is the key.
    Cylon357 likes this.

I follow, since it's unlikely to continue paying dividends you're accustomed to, what's your plan now?
    Trying to get on trt asap and also trying to get a new reliable source is my only option at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Iranon View Post
    Not a fan of HGH, however at 2iu ED I thing it is fine. It will take at least 6months for you to see any real gains from it, low dose long duration is the key.

I'm almost at the 6th month mark slow bf loss is something I have noticed and possibly better sleep if my arms don't go dead in the middle of the night. Maybe better recovery and I've never been so veiny but that's probably because of the bf percentage.
    Iranon and Cylon357 like this.

Blog Entries
    I'm almost at the 6th month mark slow bf loss is something I have noticed and possibly better sleep if my arms don't go dead in the middle of the night. Maybe better recovery and I've never been so veiny but that's probably because of the bf percentage.
    If you are seeing results, then I see no reason to stop it. HGH has benefit outside of cycling AAS, so yeah, if you got it, use it.

Now, those of us... "more mature" folks would do well to take it year round at anti-aging doses (up to 2iu per day).
    Iranon likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    If you are seeing results, then I see no reason to stop it. HGH has benefit outside of cycling AAS, so yeah, if you got it, use it.

Now, those of us... "more mature" folks would do well to take it year round at anti-aging doses (up to 2iu per day).
    That's a legitimate effect of good hgh I have noticed I've been looking younger and have been told so by others also quite a bit lately.

Thread Information