Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gallowmere

Thread: What's the cost of a year's worth of HGH? And my likelihood of getting bunk product?

TheGypsyKing is offline Junior Member

What's the cost of a year's worth of HGH? And my likelihood of getting bunk product?

I've heard it's crazy expensive, like $5-$10k a year, which makes Test look like nothing.

I can't afford that, but I'm wondering if maybe those numbers are actually a bit high.

It has to be injected every single day as well, right?

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    100iu of generic is usually 150-200 $ on average
    Figure out how many iu you want to run per day and the math is pretty simple
    I think most reputable shops have legit stuff these days. But that's just my opinion
    It depends on your goal, but once you get your igf levels saturated you may be able to take a couple days off a week.
    It sounds like price is a concern for you
    HGH has one of the worst price/benefit ratios out there. No matter what your goal is, I guarantee you there is a better and much cheaper alternative
    Last edited by HoldMyBeer; 12-11-2019 at 05:38 AM.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    100iu of generic is usually 150-200 $ on average
    Figure out how many iu you want to run per day and the math is pretty simple
    I think most reputable shops have legit stuff these days. But that's just my opinion
    It depends on your goal, but once you get your igf levels saturated you may be able to take a couple days off a week.
    It sounds like price is a concern for you
    HGH has one of the worst price/benefit ratios out there. No matter what your goal is, I guarantee you there is a better and much cheaper alternative
    I’d definitely second every bit of this.
    HGH is a lot easier to come by, cheaper, and less likely to be fake now than it was just a few years ago.
    The stated price range (1.50-2.00 per iu) is pretty accurate in my experience.
    As with all things drug related, your dose will dictate your cost. Some guys just run 2 iu per day, kind of as a replacement for the HGH drop that comes with aging. $4/day is pretty manageable for anyone. 10 iu/day? Yeah, shit just got a lot more costly.
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Its much more affordable these days and the quality of 'generic' HGH has improved drastically. Using a quality supplier will be key in paying the right price and
    getting quality product.

ChainGang is offline Junior Member
    I buy the pens and it'll cost me 1800 for a year supply

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChainGang View Post
    I buy the pens and it'll cost me 1800 for a year supply

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
    1800 is not a lot of pens, not sure which brand your using, but i dont even see getting 2 iu per day at that price. I have some pretty good sources, and pharma pens arent cheap 1800 dollars would get me around 500 iu depending on brand. Be careful where your getting you pens from especially if its turkey.

Thread Information