JohnnyBreeze is offline Junior Member

Moderator please remove thread, posted in blood work section

Moderator, please remove this thread. Posted in blood work section

So, I have been on 4iu daily (2iu morning and evening). I started noticing some effects about 3-4 months in such as some increased weight loss (I’ve lost 115lbs and hit a plateau around 215, I’m now 195), skin seems to be smoother, unexplained changes in bloodwork, some (of my many) larger scars got a bit thicker. Especially evident was the scar in my left knee which was crushed. I could feel the lump of scar tissue get a little larger, and my knee started to get harder to bend. I wasn’t concerned about this and just restarted the regimen I followed through physical therapy, which alleviated the symptoms.

I have also been on TRT at 100mg of Test a week for the past year or so. I recently switched from twice weekly 50mg IM Cypionate injections to daily 15mg Sub-Q Propionate injections. My FSH, and LH are basically nothing, so I am def. shut down, however my pain management plays a large role in that. I haven’t told my doctor about the switch, but have told him about the HGH.

My lipid profile changed mostly for the better, although for the past couple of months I’ve been eating like shit. My DHEA levels exploded, and my Vitamin D levels came up significantly, even though I haven’t taken any supplements. I did try some Melanotan-II, spent 15 minutes in the sun for 2 days in a row, and got a tan so dark, my neighbor though I was African American, seriously. After that I didn’t go out into the sun any more than I normally do. I still have a tan 3 months later. Maybe this explains the vitamin D increase.

Also my inflammation markers such as CRP (which was 24 a year ago) and Sed rate have come down to normal ranges, and my homocysteine levels have dropped dramatically. Liver values such as AST and ALT have also dropped dramatically (they have run in the low 200’s for the past 15 years) although I believe the weight loss was the main factor for that. My fasting blood glucose was a 109, but I can’t explain this as I test with my meter a couple times a week when I wake up, and it’s never more than low to mid 80’s. It has been very close to blood tests in the past, so I have no reason to doubt it’s accuracy.

What I am most concerned with are my IGF-1 and Serum HGH numbers. My IGF-1 is in the normal range and 7 points lower than my baseline test. I don’t have a baseline Serum HGH test, but that is also in normal range. I get my HGH from a source that is popular and well known for providing excellent HGH. According to source’s lab report, HGH purity is 98.86% and Dimer content is 0.016%. Assuming the HGH is good, can anyone offer any opinions on what might be the cause of low IGF-1 and Serum numbers? Partial bloodwork chart below.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FA02A618-1CEE-43C4-B4A0-5618EC734F28.jpeg 
Views:	215 
Size:	152.7 KB 
ID:	179991
    Last edited by JohnnyBreeze; 10-03-2020 at 11:55 AM.

Thread Information