Thread: Humatorpe Pen?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    tbjake34 is offline Senior Member

Humatorpe Pen?

I just got my hands on some eli lilly humtrope 72iu cartridges and the guy I got them from said u have to have a seperate pen to inject it so I googled it and u do need a pen but I cant find them anywhere does anyone know where to get these? Its like a pen u load the cartridge into it. Do I need a prescription?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    If I remember correctly, I reconstituted the cartridge with bacteriostatic water and dree from it with a slin pin.

Been a while but I think I reconstituted the 72 iu cartridge with 2 ml bacteriostatic water so that .1 would equal 3.6 iu.

Double check my math, like I say it's been a while. Also, watch the rubber plugs in the cartridge and make sure you don't let them push out or you'll lose your GH. Same thing with Saizen, Omnitrope, and Genotropin carts.

Just think everything through before you do anything. It's too expensive to get in a rush and lose your GH.
    Last edited by almostgone; 09-20-2020 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Many typos....
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    If I remember correctly, I reconstituted the cartridge with bacteriostatic water and dree from it with a slin pin.

Been a while but I think I reconstituted the 72 iu cartridge with 2 ml bacteriostatic water so that .1 would equal 3.6 iu.

Double check my math, like I say it's been a while. Also, watch the rubber plugs in the cartridge and make sure you don't let them push out or you'll lose your GH. Same thing with Saizen, Omnitrope, and Genotropin carts.

Just think everything through before you do anything. It's too expensive to get in a rush and lose your GH.
    What do you mean the rubber plug? Like the same thing in an insulin pen when you get to the end of it?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    What do you mean the rubber plug? Like the same thing in an insulin pen when you get to the end of it?
    I looked and I was thinking of the Omnitrope and Genotropin cartridges. They have a plug that slides inside the glass tube to allow for the displacement of the water when you reconstitute it.

Basically what I did with the Humatrope was add the bacteriostatic water to the cartridge with a syringe, and draw my doses with an insulin syringe.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I looked and I was thinking of the Omnitrope and Genotropin cartridges. They have a plug that slides inside the glass tube to allow for the displacement of the water when you reconstitute it.

Basically what I did with the Humatrope was add the bacteriostatic water to the cartridge with a syringe, and draw my doses with an insulin syringe.
    Ohhh ok I got it. Thanks

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I got my pen from the pharmacist. The pen is different from the 12, 36, and 72 IU versions so make sure to get the correct one.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    I got my pen from the pharmacist. The pen is different from the 12, 36, and 72 IU versions so make sure to get the correct one.
    Do you need a script for it?

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    Do you need a script for it?
    Not sure to be honest. I lived in India at the time and things in terms of these things are a bit more relaxed. Someone back home (State side that is) might be able to clarify.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if your source did not offer the pen with the kits and they came from turkey you should look into the kits a little more. A large percentage of humas coming from turkey are counterfeit.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    if your source did not offer the pen with the kits and they came from turkey you should look into the kits a little more. A large percentage of humas coming from turkey are counterfeit.
    Yes, im fucking pissed off they are fake

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    A large percentage of humas coming from turkey are counterfeit.
    is this as of late? Humatrope from Turkey was the best gh I’ve used. I had every pharma brand.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    is this as of late? Humatrope from Turkey was the best gh I’ve used. I had every pharma brand.
    yeah you still get legit humatrope from turkey, but large number are fake now.

Thread Information