Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Quester
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Noob questions

Saheim is offline New Member

Noob questions

I apologize if this was covered in the sticky. If it was, I didn't notice it.

I just have a couple quick easy questions.

(1) my hgh came in 5mg bottles. After I reconstituted one, I placed it in the fridge. That is the only thing that has to be refrigerated, right? The bottle of bacteriostatic water (that has been tapped into) and the sealed bottles of powder can be stored at room temp, right?

(2) I take 2 SC injections per day. Should I rotate away from my belly. I obviously switch the spot by a couple inches but always hit the belly. Is this ok?

Again, sorry to hit you guys with noob questions that might've already been covered but this is my first run with hgh. So I am kinda being overly cautious.

Thanks guys!

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1) Yep. you go it. But keep your powder away from too much heat (EG: don't keep it in your car or something)
    2) I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but I think you have it right, hitting around the belly is right. I tend to in a line, left to right at about belly button level.

MakoShark is offline New Member
    Spot on with the storage.

I usually go subQ around the belly but you can definitely go IM too and it will work just the same. When my BF% got extremely low I started going IM in the normal spots (gluten, delts etc). I’ve never really had any PIP or other issues when going IM.

Saheim is offline New Member
    Awesome! Appreciate you guys! Thanks!

Quester is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Not a big deal at all but in the future, if you wanna split hairs, cool the bac water before reconstituting.
    956Vette likes this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    I was told by a reliable source that HGH didn’t need to be refrigerated. Is that incorrect?

Edit: missed the word reconstituted
    Last edited by wango; 05-23-2021 at 08:18 AM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    I was told by a reliable source that HGH didn’t need to be refrigerated. Is that incorrect?

Edit: missed the word reconstituted
    Serostim doesn't prior to reconstitution. Store diluent and Serostim @ 15°-30°C/59°-86°F. After reconstitution, store between 36°F and 46°F.
    wango likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information