Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Gh pens vs regular kits

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jbraswell54 is offline New Member

Gh pens vs regular kits

I have many years of anabolic experience under my belt. However, I don’t have as much experience with hgh only used few times. I just wanted some feedback on pens vs kits. Because I have seen the pens are like 12mg34iu for $200. But kits for 100iu for $200. Are the pens stronger? I just confused as the price iu ratio difference between would love any and all feedback thanks

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    If the cartridges for the pen are premixed like Saizen, I just drew from the cartridge, the pen was just a hindrance. With Humatrope, it seems like I reconstituted and still drew from the cart. Believe I did the same with Omnitrope and the Norditropin.
    Personally, I like Serostim, which comes in vials and is just easier all around.

Make sure the 100iu kits you're looking at are pharmaceutical at that price. There are lots of "generic" GH but there are only a couple that have actually tested well.

Also, no the pens aren't stronger. It's just an added expense. 12mg of Somatropin = 12mg of Somatropin whether it's in a vial or loaded into a delivery device.
    956Vette likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Powrbuild89 is offline New Member
    What exactly is a pharmaceutical kit? It seems the 10 vial kit packaging is a UGL thing ?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Powrbuild89 View Post
    What exactly is a pharmaceutical kit? It seems the 10 vial kit packaging is a UGL thing ?
    Serostim comes in a 126 iu kit of 7 vials @ 18iu each. Roughly 2 decades ago when legit Jintropins were the dominant GH kit, they sold 100iu kits of 10 vials @ 10 iu each.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information