• 3 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By teedoff
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By teedoff
  • 1 Post By Cylon357

Thread: Hgh affects

teedoff is offline Member

Hgh affects

So I've started using hgh at 2iu a day. I'm on my third week and wondering if or when I should be noticing any affects from it. Mainly for fat loss particularly around my gut and torso area.

It's ugl stuff but came highly recommended by a co worker. Perhaps it's too soon to notice anything. I will say I changed my diet a bit but it's still not completely clean.
    Cylon357 and Testie like this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by teedoff View Post
    So I've started using hgh at 2iu a day. I'm on my third week and wondering if or when I should be noticing any affects from it. Mainly for fat loss particularly around my gut and torso area.

It's ugl stuff but came highly recommended by a co worker. Perhaps it's too soon to notice anything. I will say I changed my diet a bit but it's still not completely clean.
    Think months, not weeks, to start seeing effects when running HGH at lower doses. It is subtle in the short term.

Edit to add: HGH is not a miracle drug... I know it is sometimes talked about as a magic elixir, but you can't overcome bad habits with it. It is just another tool in the toolbox.
    Last edited by Cylon357; 10-11-2023 at 08:23 AM.
    Booz, < <Samson> > and teedoff like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Ugl at 2 iu dont plan on seeing much. Im sure its helping in some shape or form you just wont notice it. Like cy said, months upon months of use
    teedoff and Cylon357 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Think months, not weeks, to start seeing effects when running HGH at lower doses. It is subtle in the short term.

Edit to add: HGH is not a miracle drug... I know it is sometimes talked about as a magic elixir, but you can't overcome bad habits with it. It is just another tool in the toolbox.
    Yes agreed.

I guess I better order a few more boxes then. Lol. First time with hgh and first order from this source so wanted to make sure all was good.
    Last edited by teedoff; 10-11-2023 at 10:57 AM.
    Testie likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I ran GH once, so did my wife(only thing she’s ever tried)

It was Russian made premix like 5 years ago - you can sorta feel it + effects your sleep. She felt the same, I ran 4iu daily & her 2. She went in & got her igf1 pulled before and on, it was legit.

But, neither one of us seen actual effects - we ran it like 3 months or so. For actual effects, from what I gather it’d take minimum of 6 month to a year.
    Cylon357, Testie, Booz and 1 others like this.

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

I’ve tried GH 2 or 3 times and never was that impressed especially for the money, I did notice some benefits as far as better sleep in my skin seem to look a little better, but I think to really see the benefits it’s going to take higher doses and obviously quite a bit of money, some people swear by it but I think I actually get good results with MK677 to the point I wouldn’t spend my money on gh again
    teedoff likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I’ve been on 5iu+ for 3 years now. 2iu is not going to be too noticeable unless you were already deficient before you took it. Even at 5ius I didn’t notice much for the first few months but by 6 months it was in full force with unbelievable recovery times even injuries heal incredibly. I sleep amazingly too.
    < <Samson> >, Testie and 956Vette like this.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I’ve been on 5iu+ for 3 years now. 2iu is not going to be too noticeable unless you were already deficient before you took it. Even at 5ius I didn’t notice much for the first few months but by 6 months it was in full force with unbelievable recovery times even injuries heal incredibly. I sleep amazingly too.
    ugh...not what i wanted to hear....the part about taking more = way more money. lol

I'll see what, if any, benefits I see after a year or so on 2iu/day. I can afford to "waste" that amount. lol
    Testie likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    3.6 iu of Serostim is a good dose for me. I've gone higher, but 3.6 iu is decent dose.
    Testie likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

rippedrich is offline New Member
    *deleted*

rippedrich is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    how old are you if don't mind me asking? your stats before and after use? are you also using any other compounds?

So having labs pulled in the morning. Not sure I have a pre hgh baseline for igf1 to compare to, but what should I see, if anything in my labs. Certain levels?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rippedrich View Post
    how old are you if don't mind me asking? your stats before and after use? are you also using any other compounds?
    I'm 40 now, 6'2 260lbs 11% bf. I blast and cruise as well currently running 200mg test with 750 Deca . I also take 150mcg T4 along with the 5ius hgh.

I have added significant mass and monster strength over the last couple years. If I had ambition to compete in strength competitions I'm sure I could but I'm not into that.

Update. Got labs back and went over them with my hrt guy yesterday.

I had a feeling my estrogen was high and it is. Up around 80 if I remember. My test level was just under 1200 I think. Don't remember right now what my free test was.

This must be from adding proviron at 12.5mg twice a day? So I think ill be dropping my test dose down a bit as I've noticed my gyno has flared up again. Currently at 100mg one dose a week.

Also they did pull igf 1 panel and it's low? at 180. He suggested I could up my hgh dose. Currently at 2iu right before bedtime. Upping it to 3iu split up to twice a day 1.5iu each. Then he said I could come back in a few weeks and pull that panel again to see if it bumped it up.

I'll take screens of my labs and post them later.
    Last edited by teedoff; 11-29-2023 at 10:22 AM.

I'd split that test dose into 2 doses per week.
    Did you pull a serum GH in addition to IGF-1 or just IGF-1.

What's the IGF-1 range for your age? 180 is getting toward the upper end of normal for my age range? If I recall correctly, 3.6 iu of Serostim puts me in the low to mid- 400s.

Edit: When do you last inject vs the time of blood draw for labs?
    Last edited by almostgone; 11-29-2023 at 11:21 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I'd split that test dose into 2 doses per week.
    Did you pull a serum GH in addition to IGF-1 or just IGF-1.

What's the IGF-1 range for your age? 180 is getting toward the upper end of normal for my age range? If I recall correctly, 3.6 iu of Serostim puts me in the low to mid- 400s.
    Here you go. Looks like 247 is the upper range. He seemed to think my result was lower than he would have expected. You can also see my previous number on some values. Test and free test are up. Cbc panel is down on some pertinent values.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20231129_121600.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	1.84 MB 
ID:	182845

When did you last inject vs the time of blood draw for labs?

It would have been nice to have a baseline IGF-1. You could bump up the dosage, but I would also mention a serum HGH test with your healthcare provider when you pull your next IGF-1 panel.

Just for the hell of it, I'd test your GH (?) with a pregnancy test to see if it comes up positive. That's just me though.
    Last edited by almostgone; 11-29-2023 at 11:31 AM.

When did you last inject vs the time of blood draw for labs?

It would have been nice to have a baseline IGF-1. You could bump up the dosage, but I would also mention a serum HGH test with your healthcare provider when you pull your next IGF-1 panel.

Just for the hell of it, I'd test your GH (?) with a pregnancy test to see if it comes up positive. That's just me though.
    To be honest I'm not 100% sure. Labs pulled on a Friday mornjng. I started out injecting hgh 7 days. Then dropped to 5 on 2 off a few week before labs, but I'd sometimes miss a night, so my days off were either Friday sat or Sunday. Lol. But I'm mostly sure I did a dose that Thursday night before.

Splitting that T injection may help a tad with the E2.level. I would stick to regular schedule on the GH and pull the panel again. Probably in the A.M. 3 hours post GH injection.

Also, I would time it so that you pulled your T/E2 panel on a trough day a few weeks after going to twice weekly injections.

Might as well nail things down as much as possible. Then look at lowering your dosage if needed.

Splitting that T injection may help a tad with the E2.level. I would stick to regular schedule on the GH and pull the panel again. Probably in the A.M. 3 hours post GH injection.

Also, I would time it so that you pulled your T/E2 panel on a trough day a few weeks after going to twice weekly injections.

Might as well nail things down as much as possible. Then look at lowering your dosage if needed.
    I was doing split doses on my test. Gets old stabbing myself that much. Lol. I'm a light weight.

But thanks I'll hopefully get it all dialed in. I wish I'd had an igf panel pulled before starting with the growth. So I may try the 3iu a day and see how the numbers move. If nothing else but for confirming this sources product for my piece of mind.

DMONK952 is offline New Member
    wanting to heal an injured tendon is it worth the money with that as the objective?

Ok so results from my blood work came back today.

Previously my IGF-1 was 180 on a dose of 2iu daily. I wanted too see how that value moved after upping my hgh to 3iu a day split into 1.5 in the morning and 1.5 at bed time.

Oddly enough, my IGF-1 went down to 133! What would cause it to go down? I took my bedtime dose the Thursday night and had labs pulled Friday morning around 8am.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Ok so results from my blood work came back today.

Previously my IGF-1 was 180 on a dose of 2iu daily. I wanted too see how that value moved after upping my hgh to 3iu a day split into 1.5 in the morning and 1.5 at bed time.

Oddly enough, my IGF-1 went down to 133! What would cause it to go down? I took my bedtime dose the Thursday night and had labs pulled Friday morning around 8am.
    I think you are likely on to something with your last sentence.

HGH has a short half life of just a few hours. It is possible, though I am engaging in educated (lol!) speculation here, that your 3iu split into 2 doses has your IGF-1 looking better over the entire day, where as before your 2iu at night had it looking better in the morning, but likely would look worse in the evening.

Said differently, you are no longer riding peaks and valleys of once a day injections, rather you have smoothed them out such that your peak may not be as high as it was, but the valleys are not as low as they were either.

Just my over priced 2 cents...

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    I think you are likely on to something with your last sentence.

HGH has a short half life of just a few hours. It is possible, though I am engaging in educated (lol!) speculation here, that your 3iu split into 2 doses has your IGF-1 looking better over the entire day, where as before your 2iu at night had it looking better in the morning, but likely would look worse in the evening.

Said differently, you are no longer riding peaks and valleys of once a day injections, rather you have smoothed them out such that your peak may not be as high as it was, but the valleys are not as low as they were either.

Just my over priced 2 cents...
    Thanks. Just seems weird that it would be lower...pretty sure i did the same process for the first blood work. Meaning Thursday night was the last injection before my labs were pulled the next morning. Even with the .5iu less dose on the second blood test, i still would have expected it to be higher.

Blog Entries
    Thanks. Just seems weird that it would be lower...pretty sure i did the same process for the first blood work. Meaning Thursday night was the last injection before my labs were pulled the next morning. Even with the .5iu less dose on the second blood test, i still would have expected it to be higher.
    It's just a theory of mine. For all I know, there could be other factors at play, like maybe you switched vendors, or used a different vial, or who knows what.

But I'm sticking with my original offering, at least until someone else makes up something that sounds better lol!
    teedoff likes this.

Thread Information