Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BrysZ is offline Associate Member
    Very interesting...thank you for the information and for taking the time to post it.

I was directed to this thread as a response to a thread I started regarding the use of T3 combined with Clen during a cutting phase. I am still sketchy about whether or not it helps burn fat and what catabolic affects T3 may cause. I purchased clen/keto/t3/taurine/potassium yesterday because of numerous threads I read on this forum. I thought I researched it thoroughly but now I am quite confused. Could anyone help shed some light on this? Thank you for your time...

Hondarocks is offline Banned
    Good post
    Last edited by Hondarocks; 10-31-2011 at 12:34 PM.

Hondarocks is offline Banned
    Well I am glad I am taking t4 now!

Relax007 is offline Associate Member
    So by coming off of T4 and GH, will that damage your thyroid or does it come back to normal production?

Phased is offline Banned
    Great Read, thank you

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Relax007 View Post
    So by coming off of T4 and GH, will that damage your thyroid or does it come back to normal production?
    Want to more about the long term use as well.
    Plan on running gh a while at 3-4 a day. Someday il come off or cycle off. At this time I would also come off the t4 but curious as to what takes place then .

Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post
    Want to more about the long term use as well.
    Plan on running gh a while at 3-4 a day. Someday il come off or cycle off. At this time I would also come off the t4 but curious as to what takes place then .
    I ran it for a year straight and didn't notice any excess fat gain or anything unusual at all when coming off. T4 is fairly mild and not nearly as suppressive as comparable doses of t3.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

imom is offline Banned
    At what dose of HGH does T4 supplementation become advisable?

mauler is offline Associate Member
    interesting read, will be getting some t4

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Your the man; Marcus! Now did I read your post correctly in that by taking T4 with HGH that I will be essentially doubling the dose? What I mean is that if you are essentially wasting half of it when not taking T4, by taking it you would be essentially doubling its benefits as when not using it? I just ordered some T4 and have never tried it before. My body didn't respond very good to T3 in the past. My eyesight became really messed up. It looked like there was a pebble of sand hovering about a foot in front of my face; with an extremely bright light behind it aiming towards me. Ha ha. The beams of light coming from behind the pebble spanned over about a 12" area. I have no idea what caused it, but it lasted for about two hours. I was on several compounds, but when adding the T3 this was the strangest side I ever experienced. I am looking forward to trying T4 with my HGH and hopefully it will increase the benefits. Great post! Thanks again!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information