Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
You say there are no studies but there are plenty of RCS out there. I do not profess to know that side of the literature and I know you do not either. And how much possible training in science can you have. Do you yourself have even one publication? You can sit in a class room and read a paper or two but nothing replaces doing the actual process. Same line of reasoning you used before. I could never look at a hundred pictures of gun shot wounds and know what the hell I was talking about when it came to the real thing.

Acupunture has studies that show its effective, it also has studies that show its not. Does that mean that its doesnt work, or is it inconclusive. No it means further study needs to be done. That is the scientific process, you dont make profound conclusions on one study. When you posted the Running vs walking study, that was one study. Dr Cooper has hundreds of studies that say something completely different than that one study. ACSM's own position on exercise still states that running and walking burn around the same amount of calories based on distance. Acupunture

He is an MD that flew in the face of modern medicine at the time and said that medicine needed to be more open to new ideas and move away from treatment of disease to prevention of disease. He was radical for saying such things and that was in 1969. Guess what he was called a quack, now he is considered a pioneer or visionary if you will in the field of exercise as a means of maintaining health.

RSDS the last I read was considered by many experts to be a problem with overactive sympathetic activity leading to such things as hyperemia. I am sure you know what hyperemia and bone pathologies have in common.

What about cauda equina syndrome, that is a neurological disorder that causes many many symptoms to many different organ systems.

Pills treat somethings sorry I misspoke...LOL

This is fun this reminds me of my thesis defense.....accept I had to stand in a room with 20 different scientist in a damn suite.
Let me just put that on hold a second. Do you believe in homeopathy?

What were you referring to when you said there are no studies? Of what? Homeopathy? Chiro?