sonar1234 is offline Banned

Wink Viseral Osteopathy (Organ manipulation)

All i can say is that this was the weirdest treatment i ever got.

This women proceeded to evaluate my posture and all the rest of the commun diagnostic, allergies , diet, blood work, problems with bowl movement and more.

The session lasted up to an hour, she placed her hands and sort of worked on some of my internal organs, my pain was located on the right side lower and upper back.

At the end of the treatment she told me that the lower part of my stomach dont remember the name was way off and that she add to adjust it and put it back in place. She also said that i could have gotten all the massage therapy i wanted that would have been good to relax the muscles but since the problem was not fixed from the inside the pain would come back.
    That is pertty much what happen everytime.

She worked on my neck has well and i have to go see her next week.

All in all she me that since i was doing squats with such bad forms that not only my pelvic suffered but the internal organs has well can be moved by such a troma, i was also doing deadlifts with bad forms.

I cannot comment on this treatment yet i feel less pain, i do feel that my posture has change a bit, she did tell me that from a muscular point of vue i was gonna be in pain for the next 36 hours but after that i can start my activities and get on with a normal life.

Now i can wait to see if that will finally do it, i have eard great thing about this women and she treated a lot of people that i know with some unusual but great results.

I pray that this time is the right one, buying a house, summer is coming and i am gonna be 34 in June.

I payed my dues 5 years away from almost all physical activity. Lets hope for the best, i will keep you guys posted on this.
    Last edited by sonar1234; 05-02-2006 at 07:34 PM.

She said she adjusted my Omentum, and that it was really out of place.

Its called viseral osteopathy, i did some research on the techique just now and it looks very good.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    i dont really believe in organ manipulation, i believe in structural vertebral and extremity manipulations of bones with synovial joints, but thats about it

I guess i will just wait and see, today like she said the pain was there but my posture is better, my girlfriend noticed it too.

There has to be a reason why the pain comes back and what she explained to me last night made a lot of sense to me.

By squatting my form was so bad and the weights i used where way to heavy that i was leaning infront and my body was sort of twisted to the left.

From there my pelvic was twisted and has she said at the same time the internal organs followed.

The massage therapist where i used to go gave me some good treatments, when i left there i felt good but the pain always came back.

I will see this women again on the 9th of May and be able to tell if there was a good difference or it was again just crap like most of the back expert i saw in all theses years.

I hope note.

Thread Information