Tiburon is offline New Member

Injection Shoulder Injury

I have been taking winstrol for about 3 weeks. I switch off the injections in each shoulder. This last Saturday I injected into my right shoulder with a 1.5 inch needle (pushed all the way in) and over the next two days I have been experiencing excrucruciating pain. I have a knot in the area where I injected and all around there I am experiencing swelling. I am really worried about this because it has not gotten better in 3 days. My range of motion has improved very slightly but the pain is still there and very intense. Has anybody ever experienced this before or can somebody give me an idea of what I might have done??

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    i sent you an email, let me know if it has become any better

Tiburon is offline New Member

Update

After about 4 days the pain became bearable. It has been a week now and the pain is almost 100% gone. I have about 90% pain free motion back in my arm. There is still a knot in my shoulder but it is getting smaller everyday. I think I will be back to 100% in another day or so. I'm not sure what caused all this, I think I just went too deep into my shoulder with the syringe and hit the bone or something. I have done several injections before but this is the first time I went all the way in with a 1.5 inch syringe. Thanks for the email doc. I was really worried there for a bit...

Logan13 is offline Banned

dangerous

Quote Originally Posted by Tiburon
    I have been taking winstrol for about 3 weeks. I switch off the injections in each shoulder. This last Saturday I injected into my right shoulder with a 1.5 inch needle (pushed all the way in) and over the next two days I have been experiencing excrucruciating pain. I have a knot in the area where I injected and all around there I am experiencing swelling. I am really worried about this because it has not gotten better in 3 days. My range of motion has improved very slightly but the pain is still there and very intense. Has anybody ever experienced this before or can somebody give me an idea of what I might have done??

Why are you using a 1.5" needle for delts, are you pushing it in the whole way? Unless you are huge and/or have high BF, that could be dangerous. I use 5/8" or 1" for delts.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    Why are you using a 1.5" needle for delts, are you pushing it in the whole way? Unless you are huge and/or have high BF, that could be dangerous. I use 5/8" or 1" for delts.
    i think we found out why the pain was unbearable. the needle is WAY to big!

Thread Information