sonar1234 is offline Banned

Wink 3 sessions with osteopath

Started pertty much the same she checked out my posture, said that the chest is sticking out a lot more and the shoulders are pushing backwards, i am on route to my correct posture.

She did a lot of work to align my pelvic with my tronc, that of course is another reason why the pain i feel is always on the right side.

She applied pressure with one hand on top of my chest and the other under my neck, she was getting tired she said after 20 minutes, she said that she has to strech and release pressure on the spin.

She was glad to ear i was able to do some bodysquats (lots of them) and push up without the pain and spasm coming back into my neck.

She warned me about crunches she said that she release pressure on the upper back where i was hurting the first time, she said not to push on my head while doing ab work.

I will see her again June 2, she said that its normal to feel pain cause the muscles and body is working hard right now in realigning posture.

I am sore right now but its normal cause its the way i feel after every treatment.

I will do some bootcamp again Saturday and see how my body reacts to it.

Positive things i cannot over look.

Even if the pain is still present, i have to say that i can now train my lower abs without any pain what so ever on the lower back, i used to have the worst pains after i worked the lower abs before doing leg raise.

I am now able to do 3 good sets of 25-30 reps of leg raise and have no pain at all the next morning.

Another note, i am able to do some push ups without any strain in the upper back and neck, before when i did 30 push ups the next day i felt the sorness in the upper back and neck.

I cannot push myself to the limit yet cause i still feel pain when i do to much close grip rows with bands in a doorknob, i did 32 reps in one big set has dont in the Bootcamp dvd and then i moved on to do 32 reps of rear deltoid.

I use to have some huge pains in the lower back when i did some bodyweight squats has well, but now i can i seem to be able to do them without pain either.

I streched too much yesterday and actually add pain on the right lower side of the back, i will watch myself next time.

If everything is good i should be able to complete the bootcamp basic dvd in about 2 weeks with all the exercise in the dvd, the 15 minutes of bodyweight squats, push ups, warm up and strech, then 20 minutes resistance band workout, and the ab workout thats about 10 minutes plus de cardio parts which is another 15 minutes, everything is about 55 mintues total of pure fat burning.

Yesterday was able to complete the full basic bootcamp dvd by billy blanks, with kicks, and punches, ab work, pushups, bodysquats, lasted for 55 minutes with cooldown.

I have a bit of pain today but at least i was able to get true this workout, spaming did not come back on the upper back has it did.

I do have upper back pain but feels a lot more like sorness.

bda2424 is offline Junior Member
    good. that a way to stay active.........just don't over do it

Quote Originally Posted by bda2424
    good. that a way to stay active.........just don't over do it
    I know i shoudnt but the osteopath still wants me to train and see if the pain comes back.

The pain does come back but far less worst then it was, at least there is hope.

Seeing her again June 2 for my fourth session.

Thread Information