mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member

Question Prostate Enlargment?

I wasn't sure on where to post this thread...
    The thing is i think i urinate more frequently than i used to when not on AAS.
    Do u think this has something to do with prostate enlargment?
    I must say i drink about 4 litres of water on daily basis when on a cycle, (During summer, some times i might drink more than 4), but is it ok to pee about 12 times ED????
    WTF?

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mamias20918756
    I wasn't sure on where to post this thread...
    The thing is i think i urinate more frequently than i used to when not on AAS.
    Do u think this has something to do with prostate enlargment?
    I must say i drink about 4 litres of water on daily basis when on a cycle, (During summer, some times i might drink more than 4), but is it ok to pee about 12 times ED????
    WTF?
    If your prostate was enlarging, you would notice the flow of your urine being much less powerful, as well an unusual pressure sensation underneath your sac while urinating.

I drink about a gallon and a half of water a day, and I pee about 6-7 times a day because of it. The human bladder is about the size of a grapefruit, and can only hold about 1/4-1/3 of a gallon of urine at a time before it goes into overload (depends on size, weight, gender, etc).

You're probably pissing more off AAS because your body isn't using as much of the water you are drinking. Don't forget when you're on AAS, you're most likely eating a lot more food, you have a lot of extra toxins/chemicals in your body, you're lifting harder, etc. All these factors require your body to utilize more of the water being given to it, hence less urination.

Good luck.

Thread Information