Thread: chest pain

stevexcitement is offline Junior Member

chest pain

I dont know why or how but about once every 2 months I get a horrible pain in the middle of my chest where my chest plate/bone is. It hurts when I breathe in all the way and when I exhale hard it realy hurts bad right in the middle like a spike is being shoved through my chest. Sometimes it just happens when I bench and I feel a pop or sometimes nothing then I get up cough and bad pain in the chest and it last like 3 days where even if I bend over to pick something up it hurts so bad. but It hurts the most when I breathe in hard or exhale hard and I dont smoke or anything. Anybody have had this problem I have asked everyoine and they dont know what the hell I am talking about it feels like its not even a musclke. cause there is no muscle where it hurts just my chest plate.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    not really sure, I could only give poor guesses as to why. you should definitely go see a doctor!

stevexcitement is offline Junior Member
    see nobody knows whats wrong with my chest it is time to see a doctor. Its so wierd because it happens like clock work at least once every 2 months or one month. Feeling better today gonna try and work chest tomorrow ugh I hope I didnt crack my chest plate from when i was a kid or something like that and just now discovering it over this past year because of benching dunno prob just freakin out too.

Thread Information