**BIG T** is offline New Member

best hair loss supps for deca

ok, im a little confused now on what to take for hair loss with a test/deca cycle. rite now i am taking nizarol 2% shampoo and minoxidil 5%. was going to order the finasteride but heard that was bad to take with deca so i'll probably wait on that for after cycle. but are the two that im taking now ok to take during the cycle and not have any effects with the deca? also is there anything else one of yall could recommend taking for the hair loss? i know nothing will stop it but i want to do all i can to slow it down. thanks bros

randy6969 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by **BIG T**
    ok, im a little confused now on what to take for hair loss with a test/deca cycle. rite now i am taking nizarol 2% shampoo and minoxidil 5%. was going to order the finasteride but heard that was bad to take with deca so i'll probably wait on that for after cycle. but are the two that im taking now ok to take during the cycle and not have any effects with the deca? also is there anything else one of yall could recommend taking for the hair loss? i know nothing will stop it but i want to do all i can to slow it down. thanks bros

i think the nizoral and minioxidil should be sufficient... ive done a test/tren cycle with just nizoral 2% and i didnt notice any hairloss.... u should be fine, unless ur really prone to mpb.... good luck

**BIG T** is offline New Member
    yeah, im pretty prone to it lol. i started thining around 18 and im 22 now. i figured since i dont want to go bald im just gonna save up a few grand and around 30 get a hair transplant. be expensive as hell but well worth it

hair transplants only work if your not that bald, and are only recommended when thinning has slowed down, no point transplanting a few hairs just for the rest to shed. spiro is meant to be the best on cycle. finasteride doesnt work on deca .

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    i would use proscar cause honestly i have seen no one who used the combo and noticed more hairloss ,imo its just parroting with no actual experience ..

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy
    i would use proscar cause honestly i have seen no one who used the combo and noticed more hairloss ,imo its just parroting with no actual experience ..
    i agree. there seems to be no science backing these clames either. and the science that has been given has holes in it and makes no sense.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't use proscar with deca . Proscar will prevent nandrolone from becoming DHN which is acually beneficial to hairline. Unlike what happens with test, the conververtion to the dihydro form is not harsh on your hair.

Halfcenturian is offline Associate Member
    Deca does not promote hairloss. No Way, No How.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfcenturian
    Deca does not promote hairloss. No Way, No How.
    yes it can, but there isn't much correlation between male battern baldness and deca baldness because male pattern baldness is caused by DHT and nandrolone levels are so tiny in your body naturally that you won't lose any hair unless you take synthetic nandrolone.

if you're experiencing hair loss on deca, stop taking it. don't ever use it or tren again.

stick to test and use dutasteride when you cycle (or better yet always). that will keep your hair.

big t, you should always be using nizoral, minoxidil ( maybe with additions such as azleic acid) and finasteride if your concerned about loosing your hair.
    dont use finasteride with deca .
    spirolactane is very good on cycle.

check out wholesalehairproducts.com
    and minoxidil.com ( which is the best)
    they have many products and good prices.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    don't use deca period. there isn't a product that will stop nandrolone -induced hairloss because they work by inhibiting 5ar conversion of test to DHT.

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J.S.N.
    don't use deca period. there isn't a product that will stop nandrolone-induced hairloss because they work by inhibiting 5ar conversion of test to DHT.
    deca isnt supposed to cause hairloss...anyone??

Thread Information