Z12
    Z12 is offline Associate Member

First cycle & worried about acne

I'm about to start my first ever cycle (12 weeks) of test e @ 500 mg/week and arimidex @ .25 mg/day with proper pct, which I am still figuring out. I'll get everything I need before starting. I am definitely prone to acne, my face is fine right now, but worried about the cycle. For other guys prone to acne, I am wondering what your experience has been during the cycle and pct? Also, I will definitely be starting accutane before cycle at no less than 20 mg/day (that way I can have my liver values monitored too). Anybody thats been on accutane during your cycle, how did that work for you? Seems to work for most people, but has accutane not worked for anybody? Thanks again for your help guys, I appreciate it.

i did my first cycle last year and had good clear skin before the cycle so i didnt expect any acne but after the first 2 weeks of my cycle my forehead was covered with acne

i bought some cleansers and it controled it a little bit but i still kept getting acne on my forehead throughout the whole cycle but after i was off the test i started to slowly clear up again

Thread Information