love 2 lift is offline Associate Member

Any Docs or Med students?

Any physicians or med students in the house? I hurt my shoulder last cycle during training for a bench comp. I had an MRI just the other day.

I don't get to see the doc till the 26th of this month to read them, so I was wondering if I post some pics, can anyone here read them?

I hope I do not have a tear.

Thanks for any help.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally, I wouldn't take such medical advice you are asking for from anybody over the net...I don't care if they are M.D. or Ph.D. or whatever degrees they may claim to have...
    You never know, and I sure as hell wouldn't trust my health with someone I don't know over the net.

Be patient and wait the bit of time out until you can see your doc face to face...best advice I can give you.

Best of luck and I pray a speedy recovery for you.

-ShrpSkn

Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    Personally, I wouldn't take such medical advice you are asking for from anybody over the net...I don't care if they are M.D. or Ph.D. or whatever degrees they may claim to have...
    You never know, and I sure as hell wouldn't trust my health with someone I don't know over the net.

Be patient and wait the bit of time out until you can see your doc face to face...best advice I can give you.

Best of luck and I pray a speedy recovery for you.

-ShrpSkn
    Thanks Bro, but I wouldn't take medical advice from anyone online. I am still going to the doc, just wanted to know if anyone could give them a look see, to give me a little hope<That its not torn/ no surgery req> or not<I'm out of service for a while>! LOL!

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to hear that...again, I hope for a speedy recovery for you.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    i can read mri's ,but i am not a radiologist, they may seem something that i wouldnt.i would only let a rad. read my films becasue they are very acurate

I went to the doc today. I have not torn anything, but I do have a spur on my shoulder, which he says is causing the pain, possibly it rubbed when I tweeked the shoulder and has left a swollen spot in the shoulder. He instructed me to go light on bench and shoulder and see how it goes from here. I am still in some pain, but I am willing to try it.

He also told me to make an appointment for 3 weeks away and if the pain is worse he could remove the spur.

Thread Information