GGallin is offline Senior Member

Old Wrist Injury Wont Go Away!

ABout four years ago I got into a fight with a guy "He started the fight Btw" and when I was punching him on the ground I must have missed and hit the black top. I didnt feel it at the time due to adrenalyn but I split my knuckle in 1/2 and ever since then I have had on and off wrist pain when I work out mainly. I always wear a wrist wrap now on my right wrist which helped but it seems that whenever I do a heavy weight on the bench press it starts acting up again. It usually gets a lump between the wrist bone and my hand. I will normally massage it out over several days but this week it hurts more than it ever has. Two weeks ago I benched 415 and that is when it started acting up again so I took it easy last week. This week it felt a little better so I went for 405 to try to keep my strength up but that was yesterday and now today it hurts a lot and I had to wear my wrist wrap all day at work to keep it straight and keep the pressure on it which helped somewhat. I have been taking glucosamine which I know is good for joints but is there any thing else I can do to help it heal right once and for all? Or is it pretty much screwed forever. It doent bother me all the time but like I said if I do heavy weight or over work it, it starts acting up again. Please does any one have any advice suggestions or comment on what I can do. I plan on just training light until it gets better. It just sucks I am almost in my 9th week of my deca test cycle and I am lifting more than ever so I want to keep pushing it but I know if I do I will just make things worse. Oh and yes I did get x-rays done after the fight and they said there were no fractures, although that would not be the first time the doc has given me the wrong diagnosis. ANY ONE?

bump

fossilfuel7 is offline Member
    A lot of people( I know a few) have used GH for your type problem with ample results.

I have no personal experience yet though.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    I had the same exact problem, punched someone and my wrist felt messed up, doctor said nothing maybe a bone bruise, it took forever and everytime i trained it felt sore. I ignored it and after 6-7months it went away by itself, but i know its gonna come back to haunt me when i'm older!!

Next time if you must man use hammerfists or your forearms to crush someones face in, dont punch bare-knuckle!

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    I had the same exact problem, punched someone and my wrist felt messed up, doctor said nothing maybe a bone bruise, it took forever and everytime i trained it felt sore. I ignored it and after 6-7months it went away by itself, but i know its gonna come back to haunt me when i'm older!!

Next time if you must man use hammerfists or your forearms to crush someones face in, dont punch bare-knuckle!
    Lol well its too late now and this is YEARS later not months so I think I am screwed. What is gh, growth hormone ? Would that help do you think?

bumpy

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    DOCSUST any though for the young buck?
    and GH is growth hormone

You should go to physio,, I broke my hand and my wrist was messed, weak, etc. Physio helped big time. Glucosamine will prolly not worked,, i asked a few pharmacists and their like u need to take it for months/years to see a difference. I suggest u put heat on your wrist (to loosen up muscles/tendons surrounding wrist) and do a few wrist exercises. Physio helped me big time,, u should check out physio

Thread Information