2bshredded is offline Member

Arthritus type pain in knees

Stats: 6'3", 225lbs, 46 yo
    1 Cycle...Test E./ Eq. Excellent results

My problem is that my cycle stopped last Oct., I believe I have a tear in my right knee, it's been scoped 4 years ago

I started to take it easy on my leg workouts, eventually stopping them.

Both my knees seem shot....I have a hard time walking up stairs, my knees feel like I'm 70 years old....like I have arthritis

I'm on week 2 of Test Prop..100 mg ED/ Deca ...200mg EOD

Still haven't worked my legs and getting really bummed out...my upper joints have no signs of nay problems.
    I'm thinking of just start hitting the legs...slowly and try to work up.

Any thoughts on WTF is wrong?

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    same problem here, i was told it was patella (spelling) tendinitis....

Quote Originally Posted by crash187ct
    same problem here, i was told it was patella (spelling) tendinitis....
    That's where it feels like it is, could a cycle have done this? Are you working your legs out...ie. squats?

S431M7 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bshredded
    That's where it feels like it is, could a cycle have done this? Are you working your legs out...ie. squats?
    make sure u have knee straps for support. it will aid your squat/leg press performance IMO.

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    i know how you feel, i haven't worked out legs in forever because of this pain. i'm probably going to under go surgery with in the next couple of months

Quote Originally Posted by crash187ct
    i know how you feel, i haven't worked out legs in forever because of this pain. i'm probably going to under go surgery with in the next couple of months

Good luck Bro, surgery sucks! I need to do something,guess I'll go see my ortho and see what he says...agian good luck.

JJP480 is offline Associate Member
    You need to find a switched on Physio and a sports orientated Doc to fix you up .
    Not working out your legs is only going to make things worse I promise you that . Now you might be restricted and not able to perform all exercise in the book but I assure you there is alot you can do .
    Injuries can cause muscle imbalances , scare tissue and a whole gambit of other goodies that will make your knees worse with time . So not exercising them should not be an option and remember injuries have a domino affect meaning you might begin to suffer other problems through out your body steming from your toasted knees .
    PM me if you need any help or have any questions .

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathan480
    You need to find a switched on Physio and a sports orientated Doc to fix you up .
    Not working out your legs is only going to make things worse I promise you that . Now you might be restricted and not able to perform all exercise in the book but I assure you there is alot you can do .
    Injuries can cause muscle imbalances , scare tissue and a whole gambit of other goodies that will make your knees worse with time . So not exercising them should not be an option and remember injuries have a domino affect meaning you might begin to suffer other problems through out your body steming from your toasted knees .
    PM me if you need any help or have any questions .
    Thats absolutly right! When you have an unjury you shouldnt leave that part out of your workout cause it will make it weaker and the injury will become worse, but that doesnt mean you should work out on an injured knee either! You should see a doc or physio who is good with knees to see what the problem is and then after they fix it there are many exercises you can start with to strengthen the muscles without even bending your knee, its a start until you are cleared to go back to training fully.

Thread Information