Thread: tan in the mail

rhinoman is offline Associate Member

tan in the mail

I got my melanotan 2 today. How do I go about mixing i up? I got the bacteriostatic water in ml vials. do I mix it all up at once? Any help would be appreciated. Also what spot on your body is best for the sub q injections?

abcdef81 is offline Junior Member
    i've never heard of this. what is it? is it something u inject in ur body and it's supposed to make u darker? do u still have to go out in the sunlight?

kif
    kif is offline Member
    Bump......anyone I'm looking for the same info.....how often you inject and how much each time. SORRY FOR THE HIGHJACK!!!!!!

BigJohnJPS is offline New Member
    If the bottle contains 10mg of mt2 then you could mix one of the bottles with 5cc of the water. that would make one cc=2mg of mt.

most people recommend starting off with a few days of .5mg and then going for awhile at 1mg.
    if you used 5cc for each 10mg you would have:
    .25cc=.5mg
    .5cc=1mg

so, day 1-5 - .25cc ED
    day 6-16 - .5cc ED
    17 until tan .75cc ED
    Most maintenance doses are either 1mg EOD or 2 times per week.

The dosage charts on http://melanoplanet.com/forums/ will give you dosage based on weight, but many people don't take that much.
    melanocorp.com has mixing instructions FWIW

I am currently on day 10 and anxiously awaiting my tan. :>

kif
    kif is offline Member
    Thanks bigjohn

rhinoman is offline Associate Member
    wouldn't it be better if I just put 2cc's of water in the vial? That way I wouldn't have to inject that much subq? Is there a site that has advice on giving subq shots?

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rhinoman
    wouldn't it be better if I just put 2cc's of water in the vial? That way I wouldn't have to inject that much subq? Is there a site that has advice on giving subq shots?
    why not leave the ratios alone hes already done the math for you, sub-q shots are a breeze no worries mate, pinch your belly fat, stick the pin in the fatty area,inject, youre done

BigJohnJPS is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rhinoman
    because its so easy. .5cc subq is nothing.
    also the smaller the dosage (ie injecting .2cc instead of.5cc) the more likely you will make an error in dosage.
    for example if you are .05cc off in your measurement it is a 10% mistake with a .5cc dose, but with a .2cc dose it is 25% off.

jps

Thread Information