sonar1234 is offline Banned

Unhappy My chiro is confused about my pain

Well i guess that was coming, i got another adjustment today and i must be close to 25 adjustments all in all.

He said that the subluxation from the body correct themselve and the manipulation done is to help the body.

He says that if it doesnt work he will need to find someone that can help me out.

I got X rays and no arthritis, no degeneration no hearnia either.

I dont know how much time it takes to get full relief and be pain free.

He said that 3 adjustments a week is a lot to and at some point i will have to let my body work by itself, and get to one adjustment a week.

I really hate this situation and really dont know who he can send me to see next.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    mri!! If he is confused, there is no better test to see everything

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    Well thats what i keep asking him but he says that he been practicing for 30 years now and that he knows when to send someone for an MRI and he says i dont need one.

I asked him about the pain of a bulding disk and if you can see it on an x ray he said sometimes yes but he said that my pain would radiate elsewhere if i had this same thing has disk degeneration even from the inside.

He said that my pelvic pain would go away with treatments and walking, he said walk that will put the pelvic in motion and make all the muscles move.

I train this morning with weights light and the pain was not has severe has it used to. I walk today and it did feel good.

I am not sure cause my posture is changing too so the pain might also be from reajusting to a correct posture.

I will see him tomorrow again and push again for an MRI

Thread Information