Big Drez is offline Banned

Right Shoulder...

This is REALLY starting to get to me. I am going to be on the third week of my cycle starting tomorrow and starting last week with Chest day I felt an enormous pump in my right shoulder. As my workout went on it grew into a very very faint pain. As the week progressed it continued getting more annoying. Here it is a week later and ***ending on the motion I make with my shoulder it is still there. It actually affected my biceps workout on Friday because when I was doing alternate dumbbell curls I could feel the stress on the lower outer part of my shoulder. It isn't a sharp stabbing pain or anything, all it really feels like is that I slept on it the wrong way all night. But it has felt like this for a week and it has affected two of my workouts and it is becoming extremely annoying. Any ideas?

perhaps a rotator cuff injury. It is very common, i am nursing a rotator cuff injury at the moment too. My suggestion would be to take a few days off from any exercise that involves shoulders.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    try the roatator cuff rehab exercises

Thread Information