davemuscle is offline New Member

Broken shin, recovery time? Help please

I have a small problem and I thought you guys could help me! I got into a fight and 3 guys beat me up (they wanted a cigarette, I don't smoke so I couldn't give them any). 2 of them were beating me from the back when I tried to get rid of the one in front of me. I then fell on the ground, they kept hitting me and they broke my left shin.
    At the hospital they told me to come back in 3 weeks so they could remove the cast. What shape will I be in in 3 weeks? How long do you think that I won't be allowed/able to train legs after the cast id removed!
    My face look terrible too so I cn't train the upper body for a week (I can't show my face like that at the gym) so I decided to take 10mg od Dbol every day as it helps with osteoporosis and calcium absorption in bones. Hopefully it will make my recovery quicker and help to preserve muscle mass (I take it in the morning to reduce the action on hormonal level)

What do you guys think? How long will my recovery take? Is the Dbol at 10mg in the morning a good idea?

PS: It wasn't a open fracture. My shin did not come out of my leg

Anyone?

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    You definetly need to post this in the AR lounge, people need to hear this story!!!

heavyhitter08 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davemuscle
    I have a small problem and I thought you guys could help me! I got into a fight and 3 guys beat me up (they wanted a cigarette, I don't smoke so I couldn't give them any). 2 of them were beating me from the back when I tried to get rid of the one in front of me. I then fell on the ground, they kept hitting me and they broke my left shin.
    At the hospital they told me to come back in 3 weeks so they could remove the cast. What shape will I be in in 3 weeks? How long do you think that I won't be allowed/able to train legs after the cast id removed!
    My face look terrible too so I cn't train the upper body for a week (I can't show my face like that at the gym) so I decided to take 10mg od Dbol every day as it helps with osteoporosis and calcium absorption in bones. Hopefully it will make my recovery quicker and help to preserve muscle mass (I take it in the morning to reduce the action on hormonal level)

What do you guys think? How long will my recovery take? Is the Dbol at 10mg in the morning a good idea?

PS: It wasn't a open fracture. My shin did not come out of my leg
    how did you come up with this?

nbkandrew13 is offline Member
    get a dog like mine hes good for 3 people on his own, sleeps with my daughter at night but vicious on command

chest6 is offline Banned
    lol wow is that true?

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    is that your dog in your avy?

Quote Originally Posted by nbkandrew13
    get a dog like mine hes good for 3 people on his own, sleeps with my daughter at night but vicious on command
    Nice dog, but I can't go to night clubs with that dog Unfortunatly
    Your dog is really beautiful.

Thread Information