440Charger is offline Junior Member

Old broken clavical issue.

I broke my clavicle about 5 years ago wrestling. It was fractured so it didn't displace much. No brace was required or anything.

I got full range of motion no pain or nothing. No strength difference. Problem is as you can see in the photo one side is significantly bigger. Most people cant tell unless I point it out.

But the question is what can I do to get the size equal again. Should I train the one side more? Heavier?

Thanks in advance guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Old broken clavical issue.-pic.jpg  

bump

powerinabottle1300 is offline Junior Member
    I'm curious to hear any suggesions....mine is healing now, with the help of hardware. The one i broke is much weeker but I keep working them the same amount and pushing forward. I hope they balance out. Good luck.

buddy of mine who does rehab who saw a picture but not in person said it could be neurological damage... Recommended I try rolfing or Myofascial Release

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I had a badly broken ankle, almost lost my left foot in a motorcycle accident. I had to work my left calve solo for months to get it back to size with the right. I would see a doc though to see what their opinion of your condition is.

they basicly say if their is no pain, discomfort, range of motion issue, etc then thats bout it..

Thread Information