todapower is offline Junior Member

Taking both duta and fina together?

I am lookin to switch from duta to propecia. i have been taking both for about 5 days now. I was wonderin if this is ok and how much longer should I take the duta before the fina starts to work its magic. 2 weeks? Also, is duta a proscription yet or just a chem? I have a bad case of mpb and the duta doesnt seem to be doing the trick 100%, so im switching to propecia so I dont have to worry about the quality. I know duta could work better so a part of me is scared to switch to fina. any input would be greatly appreciated.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Duta is more effective then Fina, taking them both will not help you further. Try tackling from a different perspective, as in using a topical.

Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    Duta is more effective then Fina, taking them both will not help you further. Try tackling from a different perspective, as in using a topical.
    I am using nizoral 2% as a topical. I am not looking to take both duta and fina together, i am taking the duta till the propecia kicks in. i assume it takes around 10 days for fina to take effect. sorry if i wasnt clear, i have been taking duta for 4 months now and it doesnt seem to work as well as i would like so I am switching to propecia. i am concerned that the duta might not be working as well because its a chem.
    Last edited by todapower; 10-11-2007 at 02:49 AM.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Duta and Fin are pretty much the same thing, Duta blocks Type 1 and 2 and hence a greater percentage of DHT. I believe its around 95% versus Fina which blocks around 85%. Therefore one would be have to believe that if Duta doesnt work that Finas will be worse. Finas kicks in actually faster the Duta from what I remember reading.

What do you mean Dutas is a Chem?

Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    Duta and Fin are pretty much the same thing, Duta blocks Type 1 and 2 and hence a greater percentage of DHT. I believe its around 95% versus Fina which blocks around 85%. Therefore one would be have to believe that if Duta doesnt work that Finas will be worse. Finas kicks in actually faster the Duta from what I remember reading.

What do you mean Dutas is a Chem?
    I mean that I question the quality of the duta because it was from a chem site unlike propecia which is made by Merck. So I know the quality is 100% wth the fina.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    fina kicks in after the first dose, and the half-life of duta is 5 weeks so the overlap is not nessicary. Duta works better than fina though so you are taking a step backwards. Duta is by far better you should just up your dose.

Thread Information