Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Evader is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenmann View Post
    Why does nobody on here talk about transplants? Shit, all these medications to keep hair from getting worse costs thousands and thousands of dollars over years and years..
    To me, the best solution to feel good and look good would be a hair transplant..
    People, sit down with your calculators and figure it out for yourself !!
    I realise that this is an old comment, but I want to address it anyhow. If you get a transplant you STILL HAVE TO TAKE THE MEDICATIONS and continue using the rogaine etc. So it doesn't work like that. unless you have absolutely ZERO hair on the top of your head then maybe you could stop since it's all new hair, but most people still have some hair up top when they get a transplant, and don't want to have to get another transplant as the hair continues to thin out.

CrocodileMick79 is offline New Member
    so is the new foam rogaine stuff any good, i am thinning abit from the front and was gunna buy some

I already am taking 1mg proscar daily and caffiene shampoo

BOBKAT is offline New Member
    Anybody got info on spiro

ME SPIRO BLOG >http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-ME-with-SPIRO

SilverBuilt is offline Junior Member
    Although Rogaine says that it isn't for regrowing a receding hair line, it dosn't mean that it can't. I think the company is just trying to limit their own potential liability by saying that they won't guarantee it. Research on the drug as a whole, says that the drug may potentially cause hair growth all over the body, which is a consideration; however, if you have the money you might want to invest in some sort of hair transplant.

lukey10 is offline New Member
    not to sure why people are on here winging about hair loss if they have been or are going to be doing a cycle. why play with fire if you are suseptable to hair loss? especially are test based one.. transplants are the best option and if you are serious about keeping your hair there the only way to go.. plus propecia.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    nizoral 2% works great.

SilverBuilt is offline Junior Member
    If you are using rogaine, it comes with a warning that hair may develop in areas other than the scalp, so you may end up with hair where you don't want it. Not sure how often this happens though.

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tjpatrick1987 View Post
    never taken the stuff ..........i got the front recieding hairline and i am thinking about doing bosleys mens hair club..does that stuff really work ?it looks so convincing
    Dont do bosley,

Look up Alvi Armani he is the best in the business.

Furious.George is offline New Member
    [QUOTE=Redial;5546133]Am I getting this right, you have had no problem with hairloss (MPB) on your cycles, but you want to use finasteride just "to be safe"...? BAD IDEA. Finasteride is the last thing to use when you are losing your hair, not something you do "just to be sure". It has potential for very serious and permanent side effects,[/q]

Believing that fin or dut cause permanent side effects is a bit like believing that inoculations cause autism: the clinical evidence indicates the opposite, but people say it on the internet.

Fact is that finasteride is extremely effective as a hair loss treatment, and ~95% of men who use it never get side effects.

[QUOTE=Redial;5546133]
    and if you use it for healthy hair, you will probably experience some shedding you won't be having otherwise.[/q]

There's no doubt that DHT, and specifically DHT from the 2-5ar enzyme causes male patterned hair loss, and finasteride drastically reduces levels of 2-5ar, so it can only help.

Quote Originally Posted by Redial View Post
    Also, if you start finasteride, you have to be on it. You can't use it just "when cycling".
    You have to be on it because men with hair loss generally have it starting from some time after puberty till the day they die.

If you don't have the genes you can use as much aas as you want and never go bald.

As far as the lack of DHT, keep in mind that DHT isn't all that anabolic , and finasteride increases endogenous T production, so it (and to a greater extent dutasteride) can be considered slightly anabolic.

If you're adding exogenous androgens, and preventing those exogenous androgens from being reduced by 2-5ar into a probably more androgenic and less anabolic versions of themselves, then in that case...

... I'm not sure of the implications, but I think the net effect on strength gains will be nominal either way.

Ackee_walk is offline New Member
    I tried Matt Gardson's method , it will help
    the bare areas around my receding temple areas are growing hair. at first I thought it might be my imagination, but it really does seem to be happening.

LiftSpotter205 is offline New Member
    Nioxin is F'ing AMAZING with keeping your hair. My brother lost ALL HIS HAIR at age 25, it runs in the family. We both have very stressful lives. I started using Nioxin after talking to many saloon people and doing internet research, and I still have all my hair at 26. Taken AS without issue.
    I use Nioxin 2 which is for naturally thin hair. With the conditioner it makes it look thicker. Unfortunately i have gray popping in. Theres a whole 1 inch by 1 inch patch growing above an ear, its wierd for it to be so concentrated. I'll eventually have those awesome mafia gray wings.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ackee_walk View Post
    I tried Matt Gardson's method , it will help
    the bare areas around my receding temple areas are growing hair. at first I thought it might be my imagination, but it really does seem to be happening.
    OK what is the Matt Gardson's method? Willing to share or do we/I have to download the book?
    Never mind, found what I was looking for. Gardson's method is nothing more than an ebook sales scam to get folks to pay to find out that scalp massage helps hair growth.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 12-12-2011 at 04:31 AM.

Justin332 is offline Associate Member
    I also would like to know this method.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin332 View Post
    I also would like to know this method.
    Read my above post.
    I found what I was looking for. Gardson's method is nothing more than an ebook sales scam to get folks to pay to find out that scalp massage helps hair growth.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information