Thread: Need help!!!

boxer08 is offline Senior Member

Need help!!!

My shoulder's, right the most have been in pain since last febuary and i aint been able to train propely at all. I trained with the pain up to this january and then took 5 months off and when i returned thery were the same. I seen a pysio last year on a regular basis for around 4 months and then he said there was nothing else he could do and did not know what was wrong. I had a x-ray on both shoulders this march which showed nothing up. Then i had a Mri on the right shoulder which also came back clear, i find this really strange as it gets really painful when i use it and even when i dont. I seen a rheumatologist today and she said that there is no symptoms of arthiritis and could not find anything in terms of joint disease. I get alot of craking, thuding and what fells like rubbing in the both shoulders, if i do a circular motion with my arms this also brings on the felling's and sounds. Can anyone help and what else can i do.

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    did the same doctor who told you there is nothing else he could do for you do the x-rays? if so i would go and get a 2nd opinion if youre in pain

I went private for the Mri and had the x-rays through my G.p on the Nhs so they were different. A orthepedic surgeon looked at my Mri results.

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    both of them told you the same thing...if not tell one what the other has said and/or did..and get his opinion...alot of times doctors will find things that other doctors did not...good luck with the situation bro...also how is your streching and warming up before you lift

My G.P said that he can not do anything else for me, that means i would have to go private agian and it costs alot. As far as the pysio and the rheumatologist, they dont want to know because the results are clear. I also had a mri on my back and that showed something up. Do you want me to post the results. I normally do 5 mins of cardio before working out then some joint rotations but when i am trying to warm the joint in my shoulder i am getting the grinding and rubbing feeling. After the workout i stretch for 10 mins.

Kelleh is offline Associate Member
    Have you ever had prevous injury to your shoulder? dislocated before or...

No previous injuries at all. I have never had problems with them.

I'm going to start working on my core, posture and rotor cuff's to see if this will help altough i dont think it will its worth trying it. Is there anything else anyone would recommend to do or to see anyone, its really pissing me off now as im only young.

A needed Bump

Thread Information