Thread: Blisters

Rugger02 is offline Anabolic Member

Blisters

Kind of a dumb question here.

I was at the local amusement park the other day for like 10 hours straight walkin around in my sandals. My feet were wet then dry then wet etc...

I ended up with a huge blister on the ball of my foot. I hurts like a b*tch, i can't even do my morning run.

I've always heard you're not supposed to pop a blister and let it heal on it's own, but from personal experience it takes forever. Would I be better off just popping the thing and moving on with my life??

I cant stand not running in the morning, it ruins my whole day LOL

BBall6 is offline Associate Member
    If you can find some stuff called sp? duoderm, you won't be slowed down a bit. In that case you actually pop the blister, cut off the loose skin and apply this 1/16" or so pad (cut just larger than the blister) to the area and wrap it with tape. It has some sort of ointment on it probably like neosporin, but you can't even feel tell there was anything wrong once it is on. Mainly since there is nothing rubbing on the irritated spot I suppose.

And you put a fresh one on after you shower and wear them for about a week or until the spot has healed.

TranscriptionFactor is offline Associate Member
    Moleskin, buy it a pharmacy OTC. its a protective dressing. Works so, so. Better if you had to continue hiking rather than running

Thread Information