Thread: Acne

ryan1212 is offline Junior Member

Acne

Finished my pct around 2 months ago from a

12 week cycle: testoviron and test400

week 16-20 pct: nolva 40/20/20/20
    clomid 150/100/50

clen for 3 weeks after this.

Problem is i'm still getting acne round arms and shoulders cant get rid of it. seems to be worse now than ever, tried everything amoxycillan, tanning keeps coming back. Balls shrinking a bit now too, more than before.

Any ideas?

I've still clomid left, i was thinking about using some now for a week or two.

bahrianite is offline Associate Member
    take vitamin b5 ,you would get it at gnc and start from taking 1G, i know people take b/w 3 to 7G,but i had the same acne issue and i took b5 at 1G for 2 weeks noticed was responding well to it and after like 4 weeks or so at 1gram my skin was much much clearer then before.

you mite expierence new break outs in the first 1 week or so but dont discontinue ,thats just your body kicking the toxins inside out!!it gets fine from there onwards!! b5 would do the trick!!

and i am not sure why ur balls are still shrinking i mean its been 2 months since u cycled, did u use hcg in ur pct?

Dinosaur is offline Member
    if its worsen and not getting any better i would go to a dermotologist and have it checked tell him that you have taken some prohormon and it got u to that sitution.
    thats what i told my doc when i had it on my face. he might give u some free simples to try as well.

ryan1212 is offline Junior Member

hey

thanks for the info

YupYup is offline Junior Member
    I tend to have terrible break outs as well. What works for me is keeping my body extremely dry. It can be itchy sometimes, but it's worth the pain. There is a benyzl peroxide bar soap called Panoxyl, which works very well for me. I take 2-3 showers a day with this stuff.

jagerbombs is offline New Member

Thumbs up Accutane

Accutane. the highly most effective prescription out there.. its about 100 a month but the best. my doctor told me it was like shooting a fly with a gun. i took it after high school and i had it bad on my back and shoulders from hockey. i took it again when i did my cycle and it cleared it all up. be aware it is very bad for your liver. you do need to get blood work done for your cholesterols but it is the best by far, beats out any antibiotic, pro active.. everything!

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    theres a ton of stuff out there people use..
    check out acne.org

they got reviews on a lot of products.. most reviews are stupid like written after using a product once, or before they even use it.. so sift thru em.

sizerp is offline Banned
    I haven't tried this - but it's a new product - all natural, and some say it works as good as Accutane, without the sides.

Vilantae is the product name.

Zino is offline Associate Member
    The Vilantae website says the product is made out of d-Calcium pantothenate, which is Vit-B5, so same thing

Thread Information