Zino is offline Associate Member

Getting an even tan with melanotan

Hey everyone. I satrted MTII 26 days ago, Ive now taken 22mgs and started tanning twice a week 10 days after I started. My face is reaaally tan, in part because I spent two days out in the sun all day last weekend which really accelerated it. My torso is almost perfect but my legs are still on the light side. Ive been turning off the facebulbs on the bed, putting a bunch of sunscreen on my face and even covering it with a towel so it wont get any darker to let my body catch up.

Should I now continue only tanning my body and pinning with a maintenance schedule since my face it too tan or should i continue loading with 1mg per day until my legs catch up? Im guessing the first choice is the right thing to do but I just want to make sure.

Thanks everyone!

P.S. MTII rocks...

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zino View Post
    Should I now continue only tanning my body and pinning with a maintenance schedule
    P.S. MTII rocks...
    I agree Z, keep doing what youre doing.. Legs can be stubborn for some. Just takes time

Keep us posted

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    il be starting some Melanotan 2 in the next week or two, will also keep a blog as not many of us here seem to have alot of experience with it

I started a maintenance dose of 0.5 mg every few days and kept tanning my body while avoiding exposure to my face as I said and i'm finally getting a uniform color. Should be good to go after a just few more sessions!

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    i now always cover my face or turn off the " face bulbs" when in the tanner.. my face gets pleanty of UV just being outside.. gets extremely dark..

Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    i now always cover my face or turn off the " face bulbs" when in the tanner.. my face gets pleanty of UV just being outside.. gets extremely dark..
    I see you do get pretty dark by looking at your picture. I do the same now.

Thread Information