Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member

Best Acne Bodywash

I was wanting to get a few comments from people about a great acne bodywash. What has worked for you? How much does it cost? Where can i get it?
    Thanks for the replies in advance!

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    I just buy anything that has the little beads that says it exfoliates. And I use one of those things, a loofa I think its called? Does wonders

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    I use PanOxyl soap (10% b. peroxide) in the morning and something called Tersaseptic in the evening that has triclosan, an anti-bacterial, in it. You can't buy Tersaseptic in the United States for some reason. You have to order it on the internet.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    i just use a neutrogena acne bodywash. doesnt eliminate the acne but definitely helps

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    ive always just had luck with bars of neutragena soap. keeps my skin dry. mostly use it on my face. been doing so for like 10 years.

sizerp is offline Banned
    I use PanOxyl too, it exfoliates well and sometimes can cause dryness, if you have sensitive skin. It definitely works against acne though. Can pick it up at CVS, relatively cheap.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I bought my daughter Proactiv and withing two weeks all her acne was gone. But it is pricey though. About 40 bucks a month if you use it everyday.

BTK
    BTK is offline Associate Member
    40 a month is pricey? I spend more then that on video games, gym membership, protein, and hookerz!!

bakingcakes27 is offline New Member
    I'm going to have to go with Neutrogena, and I do Nizoral2% two times a week. It works for me.

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Nizoral bro works for me.

Nizoral is a dandruff shampoo, how does it help with body acne?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    neutrogena cream body wash ..in a tube ....with 2% salycilic acid....apply ..leave on for a minute ..rinse....works well...

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    I was reading one of the thread here who used it and got great result and I tried it and it did work for me as well so I say it does work bro.

So your saying i need to use it in my hair and wash my body with it correct?

Blog Entries
    yeah the nizoral for acne was supposedly an AR discovery ...the basis for its effectivenss is purely anecdotal and if you read acne forums on the net it has been largely dismissed. Also read the Adverse reactions below (note the increased acne):

Adverse Reactions: Ketoconazole 2% shampoo causes minimal skin and scalp irritation. During clinical trials, 33 (3.7%) of 892 patients treated with the shampoo and 12 (3.6%) of 330 patients treated with placebo reported side effects. The adverse effects reported by patients treated with ketoconazole 2% shampoo consisted mainly of: greasy hair or scalp (1.2%); dry (brittle) hair or scalp (0.9%); irritation (0.5%); burning sensation and dryness (eyebrows) (0.2%). All other adverse experiences were reported with an incidence of 0.1%: exfoliative dermatitis; dandruff; irritation around mouth (acne perioralis); contact allergy; worsening of acne; burning sensation or pruritus (scalp); cosmetological disorder; hair loss; tiny pustules on scalp; dryness and itching of forehead and cheeks.

In rare circumstances, mainly in patients with chemically damaged hair or gray hair, a discoloration of the hair has been observed.

Just an fyi...

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    yeah the nizoral for acne was supposedly an AR discovery ...the basis for its effectivenss is purely anecdotal and if you read acne forums on the net it has been largely dismissed. Also read the Adverse reactions below (note the increased acne):

Adverse Reactions: Ketoconazole 2% shampoo causes minimal skin and scalp irritation. During clinical trials, 33 (3.7%) of 892 patients treated with the shampoo and 12 (3.6%) of 330 patients treated with placebo reported side effects. The adverse effects reported by patients treated with ketoconazole 2% shampoo consisted mainly of: greasy hair or scalp (1.2%); dry (brittle) hair or scalp (0.9%); irritation (0.5%); burning sensation and dryness (eyebrows) (0.2%). All other adverse experiences were reported with an incidence of 0.1%: exfoliative dermatitis; dandruff; irritation around mouth (acne perioralis); contact allergy; worsening of acne; burning sensation or pruritus (scalp); cosmetological disorder; hair loss; tiny pustules on scalp; dryness and itching of forehead and cheeks.

In rare circumstances, mainly in patients with chemically damaged hair or gray hair, a discoloration of the hair has been observed.

Just an fyi...
    good post

Supposedly Ketoconazole (Nizoral) has some mysterious not-proven anti-androgenic affect on the skin, thus people use it to combat hair loss and acne that's androgen related.

In reality I wouldn't bother using Nizoral for either. If it has any provable anti-androgen effect whatsoever on hairloss or acne they would be marketing the shit out of that stuff. Balding middle aged men would be rushing the stores to buy it.

When i asked the Pharmacist none of them knew that it could have any affect on anti-hair loss treatment
    So what would i use in order to prevent hairloss while on Masteron , test, deca ?

Quote Originally Posted by Flex-Appeal View Post
    When i asked the Pharmacist none of them knew that it could have any affect on anti-hair loss treatment
    So what would i use in order to prevent hairloss while on Masteron, test, deca?
    I don't know about masteron . You can use propecia or a drug called dutasteride to minimize hairloss from test. Some say not to use dutasteride with deca , but personally I think that's bs that gets parroted around internet boards.

I have access to finasteride; the active ingredient in propecia. I hear duta works better for front of the head, but don't have access to it.

Really, fighting hairloss is a losing battle. If you're going to lose it, you're going to lose it.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Flex-Appeal View Post
    I was wanting to get a few comments from people about a great acne bodywash. What has worked for you? How much does it cost? Where can i get it?
    Thanks for the replies in advance!
    without question,,,and I've virtually used them
    all...platinumlabz.com ACNE ANNIHILATOR is a miracle worker
    on skin. cheap,,effective and no sides.

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    Buy some AXE snake peel, it works pretty nice.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    without question,,,and I've virtually used them
    all...platinumlabz.com ACNE ANNIHILATOR is a miracle worker
    on skin. cheap,,effective and no sides.
    yeah its not a bodywash ..and you can get clean and clear 2% salycilic acid solution for sensitive skin for about 20% of the price of your platnum labz crap you plug at every opportunity. Also you can get it at the corner pharmacy with no shipping cost on top of it.

^ I've been using the neutrogena and it's workin decent so far. Really helps remove the oil

Thread Information