skeldno is offline Member

melanotan 2 maintenance???

how much do you guys use for maintenance and how much uv exposure do you have a week??

I am thinking just .5mg a day and no more then 1 session but i would prefere no uv at all due to not having much time.

Wot is this world coming to wen you cant even spare 10 mins to tan a week lol

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    i do .5 every 3 days or so.. in in the sun here and there and tan once a week.. thats it..

run_n_fool is offline Associate Member
    mammon, in your opinion, would that pretty much keep whatever color a person had w/o further darkening?

here is my plan: use MT2 for a couple/few weeks to get to the color I want (a nice natural looking tan) and then reduce to a maintenance dose to be able to keep it w/o spending a ton of time in the sun

Im hoping i will keep my colour without tanning but if i start going lighter then i guess i will just have a couple of sessions to get me up there again

its been 2 weeks on maintainence and had no uv exposure i am doing 1mg every 6 days and i think i am still getting darker a few days after my shot. this stuff is amazing!!!!! why did i not find it before!

jaysknotshore is offline New Member
    Hey - i'm about to do my first injection of MT2. Can you recommend what location of the body i should inject?? Should i change location each time i inject?? Is there any tricks to making the process as easy as possible??

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Jesus! We have a REAL nice search button, but anyway...I inject sub-q at the waistline. It sounds like you need to do a little research, so peep this thread.
    Melanotan II guide

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Norway2 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysknotshore View Post
    Hey - i'm about to do my first injection of MT2. Can you recommend what location of the body i should inject?? Should i change location each time i inject?? Is there any tricks to making the process as easy as possible??
    1. Inject it where you got some fat on your body (stomach, ass, thights)
    2. Change the location as much as you want, but you don't need to change it everytime.
    3. Use bac water (sterile water) and it's best if you inject it after you've showered that way you're body is more ready for the needle=P

Btw, got a question on MT2:
    If I'm going to inject about 0.4mg melatonan, how much bac water will I need. (never done this before)

Quote Originally Posted by jaysknotshore View Post
    1. Inject it where you got some fat on your body (stomach, ass, thights)
    2. Change the location as much as you want, but you don't need to change it everytime.
    3. Use bac water (sterile water) and it's best if you inject it after you've showered that way you're body is more ready for the needle=P

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    wow

I am preparing to go on my loading phase but i was told 2mg a week split up was a good maintenence dose. I have also heard 10 days on @ 1mg/daily with 20 days off for maintenance

I suppose its just trial and error with your body and the level of tan you desire

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios View Post
    wow

I am preparing to go on my loading phase but i was told 2mg a week split up was a good maintenence dose. I have also heard 10 days on @ 1mg/daily with 20 days off for maintenance

I suppose its just trial and error with your body and the level of tan you desire
    Yeah, but just remember to do the sunbed for about 5 minutes twice a week. Should be good for maintenance + you might supply with some betacaroten to maintain your tan better.

Thread Information