run_n_fool is offline Associate Member

Nizoral vs Rogain vs???

I am not sure if I am MBP prone or not. I am 37 and have always had thin hair. I have some thinning on top of my head, and a slightly recessive hair line. I do not think the vertex is thinning though, and from what little I know, this is what is generally considered a side effect of DHT.

That said, does anyone here use rogain in addition to or instead of nizoral? I have read that while rogain is targeted to thinning on the vertex, it can also be effective in regrowing hair in the frontal areas as well.

Additionally would nizoral also help slow the thinning of the frontal regions? I am not now nor have I ever done any AAS . . .

run_n_fool is offline Associate Member
    bump

RoidBoid is offline Member
    use both, different days

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Frontal regrowth is something that is not likely to happen. For the thinning on top you should use nizoral 2% 2-3 times a week because it cleans dht from the skin and rogaine you should use to try to regrow hair on top.

electroshock666 is offline New Member

Regrowth?

Anyone experience regrowth after thinning?

I used Letro at the end of a cycle to combat some gyno, my hairline ended up receding after a week, and now 2 months later I am continuing to lose hair at the temples and vertex. My hair has become so thin that you can see my scalp with my hair matted down...

I've been using Niz since the end of december, and started on Spiro about 2 weeks ago.

Anyone with similar experiences and positive outcomes without having to use propecia or minidoxil?

Thread Information