mick86 is offline Member

Arrow Tips on switching from finasteride to dutasteride while cycling

Hey firstly in advance sorry to those of you who are sick of hair loss posts and just tell those like myself to man up and deal with it. I have made a few posts regarding hair loss in the past and here is yet another.

I am preparing to start my fourth cycle. I am currently on 1.25mg fina pd (as well as Minoxidil + retin A) and have been for approximately 7 months. I am considering switching to dutasteride while on cycle as I still feel that I loose hair while cycling with finasteride (even when only using test at a dosage of around 500mg pw).

How long before the cycle would you switch over?

How long after would you switch back?

Is 0.5mg a good starting dose and would there be an initial shedding phase?

Any other relevant info would be much appreciated, thanks

btw I'll also be using Spiro 5%, Xandrox 15% Plus and Nizoral 2%

Also my cycle will possibly be

Test Cyp or Prop (either way used daily to keep level as stable as possible to help minimise hair loss) - around 650mg pw

Turinabol - around 50mg pd

Tren A (used daily to keep level as stable as possible to help minimise hair loss, if hair loss is terrible on this will switch to deca ) - around 350mg pw or 450mg pw if using deca

Equipoise Undecylenate and or Equipoise Aceatete tablets - around 400mg pw

Insulin - around 10 iu twice pd

Cycle will be 6 weeks in length, front loading of all subtitle items (Eq, Deca if used), may start the Eq 1 or 2 weeks before everything else to get blood levels up

mick86 is offline Member

Thumbs down

Thanks for wasting my time with your spam

UPDATE

Admin must have caught onto him. Message already deleted

mick86 is offline Member
    bump....

RoidBoid is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mick86 View Post
    Hey firstly in advance sorry to those of you who are sick of hair loss posts and just tell those like myself to man up and deal with it. I have made a few posts regarding hair loss in the past and here is yet another.

I am preparing to start my fourth cycle. I am currently on 1.25mg fina pd (as well as Minoxidil + retin A) and have been for approximately 7 months. I am considering switching to dutasteride while on cycle as I still feel that I loose hair while cycling with finasteride (even when only using test at a dosage of around 500mg pw).

How long before the cycle would you switch over?

How long after would you switch back?

Is 0.5mg a good starting dose and would there be an initial shedding phase?

Any other relevant info would be much appreciated, thanks

btw I'll also be using Spiro 5%, Xandrox 15% Plus and Nizoral 2%

Also my cycle will possibly be

Test Cyp or Prop (either way used daily to keep level as stable as possible to help minimise hair loss) - around 650mg pw

Turinabol - around 50mg pd

Tren A (used daily to keep level as stable as possible to help minimise hair loss, if hair loss is terrible on this will switch to deca ) - around 350mg pw or 450mg pw if using deca

Equipoise Undecylenate and or Equipoise Aceatete tablets - around 400mg pw

Insulin - around 10 iu twice pd

Cycle will be 6 weeks in length, front loading of all subtitle items (Eq, Deca if used), may start the Eq 1 or 2 weeks before everything else to get blood levels up
    IMO the reason your still loosing hair is because you havent incorporated the nizoral (unreal stuff, MUST BE 2%), saw plemetto, also other bits and bobs. But yer, if u wonna switch .5mg duta is fine, itl take a number of weeks to kick in so start it maybe a month before your cycle, and finish a month after unless u are running it non stop. Also you gotta look at the compounds your running i mean, test without duta or fina is a nono, tren,var,winni,d-bol,mast .... if its a dht leave it alone and also if it does convert stay away... ur limited in choice, test,tbol,eq ... npp ..... alot of research is needed but basically you gota stop the conversion % of test to dht and also keep the E levels down.

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidBoid View Post
    IMO the reason your still loosing hair is because you havent incorporated the nizoral (unreal stuff, MUST BE 2%), saw plemetto, also other bits and bobs. But yer, if u wonna switch .5mg duta is fine, itl take a number of weeks to kick in so start it maybe a month before your cycle, and finish a month after unless u are running it non stop. Also you gotta look at the compounds your running i mean, test without duta or fina is a nono, tren,var,winni,d-bol,mast .... if its a dht leave it alone and also if it does convert stay away... ur limited in choice, test,tbol,eq ... npp ..... alot of research is needed but basically you gota stop the conversion % of test to dht and also keep the E levels down.
    Thanks for the response. I do use nizoral 2% on cycle, I must have neglected to mention it. I also take saw palmetto.

I would never again use test without a 5ar blocker, made that mistake on my first cycle, I didn't know I was loosing hair.

Tren isn't a DHT derritive, It's a 19-nor. It causes hair loss in "some" people because its very highly androgenic . Even if your prone to MPB that doesn't always mean that Tren will cause hair loss, I'm not sure why this is but my friends swear by it and I've also read about peoples experiences on the board.

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidBoid View Post
    Could you please elaborate on why the dutasteride would take a couple of weeks to kick in.

Thread Information