Ok so I am currently on a lengthy awesome kick @$$ cycle !! For those of you that have been paying attention to my Posts then you would know exactly what is going on.

Now I have a herniation of my L4-L5 disk my doctor is recommended that I take an epidural cortisone shot in the spine to calm down inflammation because I occasionally have major pain in my legs that radiates down them.

So on April 7th at 10:00 am I will be having a needle placed into my spine and the stuff injected into me.

HAS ANYONE EVER HAD THIS PROCEDURE DONE??

WILL IT AFFECT MY TRAINING??

AM I GOING TO BE IN PAIN FROM THIS??

If this is the case... if this procedure is going to inhibit my training then I am going to cancel it and tell my PCP to pound sand. This is a work related injury and I am currently awaiting a Hearing for settlement proceedings.

So if someone could let me know how this procedure will affect my progress towards my goals of being a bodybuilder then I will opt not to go through with it. The Herniation is not in any way, shape,or form affecting my weight training... no pain whatsoever... it's when i lay down to sleep is when things start happening... so yah...