Abominator is offline Banned

Calling out 956Vette (concerns MT-1 & MT-2)

I don't have enough posts to have access to the PM system so I have to resort to this.

Vette, I ran across a user guide you posted here condoning the use of MT-1 as opposed to MT-2 but also ran across a user guide you posted on the BB.com forum some time ago condoning the use of MT-2.

So which do you feel is best? MT-1 because of the non-existent BBB side effects? Or MT-2 because of the quicker results?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Youre right about MT-II, it is so much more efficient than the original. I enjoy the MT-1 because I dont typically need the aphrodisiac properties influencing me. The MT-II can cause nausea and lowers my appetite. Of course both those can be worked with/around

Hard to think and type all the considerations which would go through my head while deciding between the two

My tentative plan/intentions with melanotan use for the summer will be to use MT-II around times when I will be on the lake and MT-1 for the times when I just want to maintain and protect my skin. I would guess I will run 10mg MT-II and 20mg MT-1 and that should hold me over for 3-4 months. The MT-II is certainly easier on the budget

I see reasons and advantages in both products really. Long ago when having success with MT-1 I figured I wouldnt go back to MT-II. I learned however that it did not give me all the protection that MT-II gave me

Abominator is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Youre right about MT-II, it is so much more efficient than the original. I enjoy the MT-1 because I dont typically need the aphrodisiac properties influencing me. The MT-II can cause nausea and lowers my appetite. Of course both those can be worked with/around

Hard to think and type all the considerations which would go through my head while deciding between the two

My tentative plan/intentions with melanotan use for the summer will be to use MT-II around times when I will be on the lake and MT-1 for the times when I just want to maintain and protect my skin. I would guess I will run 10mg MT-II and 20mg MT-1 and that should hold me over for 3-4 months. The MT-II is certainly easier on the budget

I see reasons and advantages in both products really. Long ago when having success with MT-1 I figured I wouldnt go back to MT-II. I learned however that it did not give me all the protection that MT-II gave me
    I see. I appreciate the response

EDIT: BTW, I've heard of guys on MT-2 getting raging hard-ons for hours--couldn't you just beat off and it go away for the time being? Or does the blood flow stay no matter what?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Abominator View Post
    I see. I appreciate the response

EDIT: BTW, I've heard of guys on MT-2 getting raging hard-ons for hours--couldn't you just beat off and it go away for the time being? Or does the blood flow stay no matter what?
    The hard ons can be spontaneous and intermittent...and it is not acting on your vascular system. A unique experience

Thread Information