Thread: Stretch marks

kas3379 is offline Junior Member

Stretch marks

Is there any method for the prevention of stretch marks? I see a lot of guys who used gear and now have terrible stretch marks on the insides of their arms and chest towards the armpit. Is there any type of product that you can use to prevent this? there must be, b/c i never see bodybuilders with wicked stretch marks...

RangersLTW is offline Si vis pacem, para bellum
    they use tanning beds

DEE151 is offline Productive Member
    pro's have stretch marks look at dexter jackson he has a lot of them you just have to look hard cause he is black

TRT,MAN is offline Member
    theres nothing you can do once you start to grow its all over. specially if your on juice.

Hephens is offline Member
    Yeah i have heaps of stretch marks some new and the old ones well they are fading away but they don't completely, i would use some vit e caps and rub some oil over the marks or get some bio oil.

ElenorM3 is offline New Member
    Have you guys ever used Captiva... it is suppose to be the number one stretch mark remover...I have never used it but I want to try it....what do you all think ?

youngerlion is offline Banned
    never tried anything but vit e caps as Hephens suggested. they help a bit but they are still there. i got stretch marks before i ever did anabolics. when your body grows your skin stretches and u get them roids or no roids. i think of them like battle scars . lol. stretch alot pre and post worout and use the caps. i catch my traps getting the red pre-stretch mark phase as i call it and i spread the vit-e and they never stick; so the vit-e helps. if you have any luck with the product you are talking. let me know. i heard maderma helps but never tried it.

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    i blew up on my first cycle thats ending shortly, gained about 40 pounds (some bloat) i used palmers cream i cant remember what its called but it says "for stretch marks" on it, i put it on my bi's tri's chest back shoulders legs stomach and sides every day and i got no stretch marks, i have old ones from when i was a fatass years ago so i know i could have easily got more... give the palmers stuff a try, you can get it at any supermarket really... worked good for me

Chopperbox is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kas3379 View Post
    Is there any method for the prevention of stretch marks? I see a lot of guys who used gear and now have terrible stretch marks on the insides of their arms and chest towards the armpit. Is there any type of product that you can use to prevent this? there must be, b/c i never see bodybuilders with wicked stretch marks...

I was about to ask the same question and here it is. I hate how they look, and heard that vitamin E helps or tends to decrease stretch marks. Im looking into this topic will let you guys know what else might work.

killagorilla187 is offline Associate Member
    I use to be overweight and have stretch marks on the sides of my abdomen, anything to help reduce the vision of these?

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    they're pretty much scars dude, they're there for life. I've tried vit E, cocoa butter, etc rubbing them on them for months on end, and nothing, didn't even fade. I know there's surgery for it, that's pretty much the only way I know that's a surefire way to get rid of these nasty things. but hey if you find something that works, I'm all ears!

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Bio Oil.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by killagorilla187 View Post
    I use to be overweight and have stretch marks on the sides of my abdomen, anything to help reduce the vision of these?
    You can use Retin-A, it's typically used for acne but my cosmetic surgeon gave it to me for scars and he said that it would help with any stretch marks as well. I used it and noticed a huge difference.

killagorilla187 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    You can use Retin-A, it's typically used for acne but my cosmetic surgeon gave it to me for scars and he said that it would help with any stretch marks as well. I used it and noticed a huge difference.
    oh wow, awesome advice! Thanks for the tip. Can you still go tanning while using this?

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by killagorilla187 View Post
    oh wow, awesome advice! Thanks for the tip. Can you still go tanning while using this?
    it is not recommended to tan while using Retin-A

Thread Information