Thread: Liver Detox?

SolarTint is offline Junior Member

Liver Detox?

Do you guys use any store bought pills to clean out your liver or anything?

matt77 is offline Member
    I personally love Liv52! Its been around along time and has real science behind it. You can get it about anywhere, Ebay is the cheapest. I also add Milk Thistle and NAC in when I feel I need it.

firsttimer555 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    What is a detox diet?
    Detox diets are designed to help the body rid itself of toxins. To attempt this, you temporarily give up certain kinds of foods. This is called fasting or purging. Then you gradually reintroduce foods. For example, you might start with a liquid diet for one or two days. Then you might move to four or five days of brown rice, fruit, and steamed vegetables. Finally, you might add other foods, except red meat, wheat, sugar, eggs, and prepackaged or junk food.

In general, organic foods and drinks and lots of water are required on a natural detox diet. And alcohol, caffeine, tobacco, drugs, processed or refined foods, and certain supplements are not allowed.

Also milk thisle and lemonaide
    Last edited by firsttimer555; 01-17-2010 at 12:18 PM.

Buildingmuscle is offline Associate Member
    I use liv 52 and milk thistle Never really done what I would call a detox, probably should as many chemicals that there are in the air and in foods today

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    I never was able to get ahold of Liv-52 in the USA only Milk Thistle, but when i moved overseas i found LiV-52 in every pharmacy and its real cheap too.

matt77 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44 View Post
    I never was able to get ahold of Liv-52 in the USA only Milk Thistle, but when i moved overseas i found LiV-52 in every pharmacy and its real cheap too.
    Man you can get Liv 52 almost anywhere is the US. All major online supps stores have it and most retail places do around here. Look on ebay too theres plenty in the US. Even my small town gym sells it and there supp store is the size of a bathroom.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Liv.52

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Milk thistle and UDCA. UDCA is great for your liver and the best product out there for lowering cholesterol levels. So I'm on UDCA throughout my cycle.

Thread Information