Hey gang,

A few months ago a popped a rib when I was doing bent over rows, it hurt for the moment but the pain quickly dissipated and I just assumed it was a minor tweak and continued to workout. I kept working out on it for a few more months when I really hurt it doing single arm negative pull downs....... The son of a bitch took the wind right out of me when it gave out. After that my back seized right up and the muscles on the entire right side of my body were a knotted mess. As a result I had to take 3 weeks off heavy lifting and had to go to physio for the duration. Once things were back to normal again I went back to the gym and after about two weeks of being back at the gym the bastard slipped out again - I was not lifting heavy. I went back to rehab and have now taken an additional 4 weeks off the gym. I am still having troubles with my back and the knotting but the physio doctor keeps telling me that everything is dandy. Normally I would take a professionals word on the matter but my body is telling me that there is something going on that she is not addressing........ So I want to know what you guys think.

Sound familiar to anyone? What should I do ?