Thread: Back injury

Thediesel85 is offline New Member

Back injury

I have been injured for 4 months now, it hasnt been constant because it goes away after about 2-3 weeks and i think it better and try to use it again then i end up hurting it worse each time, the last time i hurt it back and this time it took over 4 months for the pain to just go away and allow me to live a normal life without working out or sports. i went to the chiropractor and he seems to think its a slight slipped disk and said i need 6-1 year off of everything???? i dont know how true this is seeing he does not have an mri or x ray machine but i hoping he wrong. its been about 2 months sense he said that and i have taken everything off and have started getting back in the gym so i dont get any fatter. But i have been taking it very easy, just swimming pool, hot rooms, maybe a little arms and chest light workout on the machines. anyways is there anything i can do to help me heal faster? and would hgh help promote faster healing for this? what do you guys think? thanks for the help.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Swimming is great. When you feel you are read start doing some light leg work, squats, leg press etc. Keep it light and easy. Build it up. If it hurts stop. Take it slow but keep biking.. Dont wet other people push you. The one think I wish I could do in my life was to no injure my back or learn how to take care of it properly. It has changed everything about my back, my life, what I do, when I do it and who with. You don't want to fool around with our back.

Must have been another ambien night above after re reading it.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 08-27-2011 at 09:49 PM.

PitMaster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thediesel85 View Post
    I have been injured for 4 months now, it hasnt been constant because it goes away after about 2-3 weeks and i think it better and try to use it again then i end up hurting it worse each time, the last time i hurt it back and this time it took over 4 months for the pain to just go away and allow me to live a normal life without working out or sports. i went to the chiropractor and he seems to think its a slight slipped disk and said i need 6-1 year off of everything???? i dont know how true this is seeing he does not have an mri or x ray machine but i hoping he wrong. its been about 2 months sense he said that and i have taken everything off and have started getting back in the gym so i dont get any fatter. But i have been taking it very easy, just swimming pool, hot rooms, maybe a little arms and chest light workout on the machines. anyways is there anything i can do to help me heal faster? and would hgh help promote faster healing for this? what do you guys think? thanks for the help.
    Why go on hoping and guess. Your chiro seems to think? Why not try and get a more definite answer with some tests? U could have some bulges or something. Bulges can be taken care of with injections, they have a decent success rate. I suppose if it was herniated w/impingement u would of stated different symptoms...I would still try and get more accurate tests instead of guesswork..My .02

LB right. Lose your back and your life will change, downhill for awhile and then u will have to climb outta the sh*t to get back on top. U only got one back, mess it good and it WILL change your life. Good Luck!
    Last edited by PitMaster; 08-25-2011 at 10:06 AM.

Thread Information