d_rockb is offline New Member

injury right before pct, please tell me its gonna be ok!!!

So I just finished my cycle, waiting for the test to clear in a few more days, Im currently blasting hcg at 500iu per day.

I just injured my arm to the point i won't be able to lift for about 2 weeks, might be able to get away with one week (fingers crossed)

My question is, If I keep blasting hcg for the two weeks, will that be enough of a test boost to keep my gains till i get back into the gym and start pct?

AdrenalineJunkie is offline Associate Member
    First off, what were you running (prop, e, cyp, s, ?) and when was your last injection? These details ultimately determine when you should start your pct. When did you start hcg ?

Second, what is your diet? Diet is a key factor in holding onto gains after a cycle completion. You needs LOTS of protein to give yourself a fighting chance at holding onto as much muscle as you can. Being inactive isnt going to help so doing any exercises you're able to without your arm will help.
    Last edited by AdrenalineJunkie; 10-05-2012 at 10:46 AM.

d_rockb is offline New Member
    I was running test c, ester will be cleared by monday which is 18 days after my last shot, I just started hcg on monday so it will overlap the test by a week, I didnt use it on cycle(wish i did) so im just trying to get my nuts nice and full before starting pct. I was under the impression i could put my pct off for a bit while basting the hcg and start pct 4 days after last shot of hcg. Some guys wait till the ester clears first and then blast hcg for ten days and then start pct but i decided to start it a week before the test cleared (mainly because thats when I got it)

My diet is good, clean and packed with protien. I'm still going to the gym, legs yesterday and cardio/core today, cant do anything for my upeer body because it all involves using my arm. Dont really wanna work out just one side of my body lol

So if my understanding is true can I wait a bit to start pct, and just blast hcg for a week or two? I'm hoping the test boost from the hcg will allow me to hold onto my gains better while i can't workout. I dont wanna be sitting in that grey area with very low test levels and not be able to workout cause i think I will loose rapidly at that time

Bad timming

Thread Information