I have worked up to doing 100lb DB shoulder presses. About a week ago I did a set of these and getting the DB's up (with a help) was difficult. Doing the presses wasn't an issue but on one rep, the negative the weight just wasn't stable and in trying to stabilize it I felt a little something in my left elbow. No swelling or bruising or anything noticeable. There was pain. I continued and finished my workout with a little pain. Everything seemed ok. A week later and I'm back at it on shoulder day. Same exercises 100lbs DB presses and I got 2 extra reps on my first set and the same pain in the same area. By the 3rd set it's really hurting now. I move on the standing military press and press 185 for 10 reps and I had to shut it down because of the pain in the elbow. I can move it just fine, nothing noticeable but the pain. I popped some Motrin and the pain is gone. I'm wondering if this is just a little elbow "strain"? I'm going to shut down shoulders and chest for a week and then go a little lighter for a week to see what's up. Any thoughts?