Joelsrehab is offline New Member

Question Bad motorcycle wreck 6months therapy didn't help much. I need help?

I was in a real bad wreck and I ended up with broken legs, pelvis, arms, ribs pretty much the works. Worst of all was a brachial plexus injury which paralyzed my left arm completely. From being immobilized for so long I also lost a lot of function of my right arm. It has been a long recovery with lots of therapy but I still haven't been able to regain the strength or function in my arm. I am wondering what would be a good first cycle to help me strength and possibly rebuild my muscles in my arm using low rent steroids or Hgh. Any advise you can provide would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board mate
    I had a buddy recently get in a similar wreck. He was on his harley, when traffic stopped on the freeway and he didn't. He was doing about 70 and suffered several compound fractures amongst other things.

For healing, I'd suggest trying TB500. You can read about it here:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n-s-TB-500-log

There are countries that use steroid therapy for rehab purposes as you are suggesting. I have a friend from Bosnia, and he suffered a severe injury, and experienced relief when Bosnian doctors provided steroid therapy. The way he explained it to me is that they would inect massive amounts (i do not know the dosages) of a variety of steroids right into the injured site, and they would do this daily for several weeks, then they stopped. They also gave him excruciating physical rehab. He said at that point in time, he was well enough to go back to his unit.

As far as I know, no one here knows much abouut this type of steroid therapy. If they do, they don't talk about it much.

No doctors in the USA will even aknowledge this style therapy.

I'm a little reluctant with thinking a low dose of steroid over long periods of time is in your best interests.

I'll let someone else suggest something, and we can take a look at the merits of the suggestion.

Good luck!

---Roman

cornfedboy2000 is offline Associate Member
    I'm in the same boat OP... Got T boned on my bike Aug 1 last year, real bad leg damage. Keep poking around this site, I've learned soooo much its not even funny. Good luck to ya brother. And BTW TR... I'll be trying some of the TB after next weeks surgery and subsequent downtime... Thanks for the link

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cornfedboy2000 View Post
    I'm in the same boat OP... Got T boned on my bike Aug 1 last year, real bad leg damage. Keep poking around this site, I've learned soooo much its not even funny. Good luck to ya brother. And BTW TR... I'll be trying some of the TB after next weeks surgery and subsequent downtime... Thanks for the link
    You bet. I've only been using it for about 6 months now, but I ALWAYS have a quantity around the house.

RaW InStiNcTz is offline Junior Member
    Best of luck on your recovery bro..

On a side note I've seen many post "OP" when referring to someone What does that mean

Thread Information