Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By flexin-rph
  • 1 Post By Too-$mall

Thread: Cyclobenzaprine (muscle Relaxer) what it is and does.

Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries

Cyclobenzaprine (muscle Relaxer) what it is and does.

For those of you that don't like messing with narcotics, this is a non-narcotic. i really like it, but don't know much about how it may interfere with growth. not seeing a whole lot of google finds on the relationship between the two-IGF-1 and the drug. good stuff. 2 and a beer will knock you on your ass, but i'm a lightweight.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Too-$mall View Post
    For those of you that don't like messing with narcotics, this is a non-narcotic. i really like it, but don't know much about how it may interfere with growth. not seeing a whole lot of google finds on the relationship between the two-IGF-1 and the drug. good stuff. 2 and a beer will knock you on your ass, but i'm a lightweight.
    Although not considered a narcotic, people do abuse them. Cyclobenzaprine is simply generic Flexaril. Use when needed, don't when it isn't
    956Vette and Too-$mall like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

flexin-rph is offline Member
    I see it abused all the time. Just bc it's not controlled substance, ppl still abuse it in combo with other drugs. It's still a cns depressant, so like ag said, can & will knock you on your butt.
    almostgone and Too-$mall like this.

bomb_r2 is offline Associate Member
    I pop that 3x a day for 5 bulging discs. Currently going to physical therapy for traction. Flexerall helps me and I can tell.a difference when I take it and when I dont . It doesn't make me tired but it helps my constant back spasms

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    word
    bomb_r2 likes this.

MILKMAN73 is offline New Member
    I also use this for ruptured discs and have had the same questions about how it may affect growth.

Blog Entries
    i dont use it enough. my GF is a fiend for them so she usually depletes my scripps pretty quick

AwareXx is offline Junior Member
    This drug has been very effective treating my spasms before and it completely knocked me off to bed after taking one. Just be cautious with this drug though, don't overdose it and don't use it longer than prescribed.

Thread Information